Unban request
Your name: Meek Mill
Your ban ID: 45243
Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31
Reason: Dosing a player
Involved: Shadows
Why we should unban you: I think i should be unbanned because before i got on the server i was messing with my friend to make him lag then i got on and Spartan was standing by us listening to our conversation and heard i "Hit him off" but in all reality i didnt i used net tools to make him lag but the thing is i lag just as much as him and i see no reason why i should have been banned in the first place but if not its cool i mean i liked playing on the server but i mean this is complete bullshit (sorry for language but its true :/) that because i was messing with my friend i know in real life i get banned i said im sorry and everything he wasnt really even mad that i did it cuz he was AFK at the moment so this had nothing to do with the server at all so why did i get banned i mean even so why did i get perm ban makes no sense Spartan even agreed with me but he banned me any ways and also lied straight to me saying i was only gonna be banned for a little but what ever i hope you realize i didnt do nothing and i would hopefully love to rejoin the community and play with some of my pals i met so thanks for reading and have a good day or night Smile
The user contacted me about the actions you were doing and he was irritated about it, as much as it doesn't really involve the server that doesn't allow you to start lagging people on them as we take dosing seriously.
I wasnt even on the server when i did and he wasnt either then we both got on and then you go and ban me lmfao i see you take it serious but i dont see how it involves me getting banned when it wasnt even on the server ..... you didnt even let me off with a warning so i call bull shit tbh lololll
DOSing is strictly not allowed. And, I even told you that and it seems you failed to hear it? The user contacted me and then I contacted Spartan to further investigate.
You never said anything to me lmfao and in the rules i dont see Dosing anywhere
Yes I actually did say something to you. Wouldn't it be common sense anyways that DOSing is against the rules when you see other people banned for it?
FL does not approve of any criminal actions committed in any affiliation to our network.