Film Producer RP
Hello, I'm Ozone or Oobrie on the servers. As you may or may not know, I'm a generally new player and the PassiveRP aspect of the server intrigues me, I find the imagination of some people matched with their amazing building and people skills astonoshing. It is because of this I have decided I'm going to try my hand at a little PassiveRP to make myself more known than I am now, giving me more of a chance to take part in Passives. Anyway, enough of the boring stuff and more about the RP itself:
RP: Hollywood like film producing RP.
Location: I plan to hold this RP at the radio station by the pool.
Time: Around 16:00 GMT Time Saturday (Dependant upon groups basing and subject to change).
Spots needing filled: Camera Man (0/1)
Actor (0/4)
Editor (0/1)
Sound Producer (0/1)
Security (0/2)
Prop Manager (1/1) [Professional N00B]
These spots DO not need to be completely full for the RP to commence and you do NOT have to be any of the above to join in. Anyone is free to join, regardless of playtime. I'd also like some ideas added to this, I haven't had much time to really think about this as I have been very busy. If you would like to join in, don't hesitate to post. Thanks for reading.
Are you going to make an actual video? If so, i can't take part of the server RP bit but i will more than gladly edit it for ya.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I didn't even think of that as I don't have editing software, but if I get people taking part I don't see why not!
I'll keep you posted.
I would like to be PROP MANAGER. Some info about me:
Bans:3
Hours Played: 270+
Character Name:John Matthew
Why: I like to RP. Not Passive RP. But something different. And this idea looks interesting.
About that time. My steam is georgecz35 (No, my name is not George. my name is Mark.) so contact me when its going to start and if I got the role of Prop Manager. If not Prop Manager I would like to try ACTOR.
Hi, Owner of Merryweather i can provide myself for 250$ for a cheap reliable security we hope you get back in touch,

Signed
Adam Starkavargen, Owner of Merryweather
Not nearly enough people. Gonna call this off, sorry. :c