Need help? I am here.
If only Beflok would adopt me *sigh*
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • beflok, Infernaw, Floodify
I think I speak for all of us, when I say that I really appreciate you doing this.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • beflok
(02-24-2014, 12:50 PM)Jan Wrote: It takes a real man to continue helping the community even when you've been demoted, great job!
Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words your a good guy and I am happy to see you back RPing on FL.

(02-24-2014, 12:56 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Beflok not getting "veteran" status, is a complete Bullshit. Someone like beflok must have it, even if it was demotion.
OT: Amazing thread, never knew that you are married.
Thank you for the support sir. I have always really valued your honesty in every post you write Cheese

(02-24-2014, 01:19 PM)Weecow Wrote: You're awesome, beflok. I have always been looking up on you, you were always an example for me. IT always amazed me how kind you are even in the stressful administrative duties. Solving almost every issue with kindness and respect. Respectful is in my opinion one of the most important aspects of life. And when people have respect they get respect. And my respect have you earned beflok. Thanks for everything mate Smile I'll add you asap.

Also give this man a veteran rank.
Respect is definitely one thing I have for you sir. You are a great RPer and an even better builder my friend. Keep your passion in life going you are one creative dude.

(02-24-2014, 02:04 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: beflok has always been there if you need to talk to him and he has helped me out loads on FL.

Glad to see you're still offering help even after being demoted Smile
George you are a great guy and I really appreciate your kind words. Keep in touch my friend Cheese

(02-24-2014, 02:19 PM)kakcraft Wrote: You certainly earn all of my respect.
Thanks sir much appreciated keep in touch my friend!

(02-24-2014, 03:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If only Beflok would adopt me *sigh*
I will get those legal documents notarized asap. I want to be a dad so bad.

(02-24-2014, 03:47 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: I think I speak for all of us, when I say that I really appreciate you doing this.
Thanks man for the kind words! Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(02-24-2014, 12:56 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Beflok not getting "veteran" status, is a complete Bullshit. Someone like beflok must have it, even if it was demotion.
OT: Amazing thread, never knew that you are married.
This community don't care about "old cigarettes"
Look how many old nembers of FL community had left it, like Jokhah (old administrator).
I miss the old FL.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Great Beffy. I am certainly happy you try to help all of us even after the demotion.
I have to say that you deserve the Veteran-rank, as you were SA back in the days... Smile
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • beflok
You have always been a bro of my Beffy. Back to when we chilled with Ryans when we dicked around while you built on the build server Smile

(The Seahawks suck)
You didn't deserve demotion due to inactivity as I saw you on Fearless about 2 days ago. But still amazing you carry on to help the Fearless community. And likewise Kula, I really do miss the old Fearless. It had some of the best admins that there could of been, many things have changed over the last few years.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Man, this is great, I've never heard in my time here of someone who cares so much for us a community Smile
It is a travesty you don't have veteran status!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Wood
The demotion I am still baffled about but at the end of the day FL needs active admins I understand that. If they feel that I dont have anything more to contribute then I cant change that. I can only look towards the future.

I really appreciate all of your kind words. You all are really good people.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 5 users Like beflok's post:
  • Wood, Pollux, Iraqi Eagle, GeorgeTheBoy, Karakuts
You were a veteran, got promoted, demoted and you haven't got the rank anymore, what did he do, Mass RDM or something? You've always been a great example to me and many others, amazing how you make a thread like this the say you get demoted, shows me how right I was about you.
The following 3 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Wood, Pollux, Iraqi Eagle