Lag
Star 
Hello i have been lagging alot recently like really really bad my ping is allways bad but this did not affect me on the server before please help i cannot even play on the server thats how bad this lag is
Same story applies to me, but I blame my pc wich gets older and older and suckier and suckier. A year ago when I first joined this server, I had little to no lag and my fps was like 20-25. A year and some gmod updates later my fps usually is about 0-8 and on a good day it's 8-15, but those days don't come that often. I suggest that you post your pc specs, as you pc might get old. Another thing my pc tends to do: crashing every 3 hours. My pc is done for, and I'll buy a new one with the money I earned by working Cheese Then I can afford myself a pc with a nVidia gtx 580 and an i7 2600k --> Looking forward for that. I just want to say that a hardware update might solve the lag, unless it's your internet connection.
© Nudelholz
(07-22-2011, 01:27 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Same story applies to me, but I blame my pc wich gets older and older and suckier and suckier. A year ago when I first joined this server, I had little to no lag and my fps was like 20-25. A year and some gmod updates later my fps usually is about 0-8 and on a good day it's 8-15, but those days don't come that often. I suggest that you post your pc specs, as you pc might get old. Another thing my pc tends to do: crashing every 3 hours. My pc is done for, and I'll buy a new one with the money I earned by working Cheese Then I can afford myself a pc with a nVidia gtx 580 and an i7 2600k --> Looking forward for that. I just want to say that a hardware update might solve the lag, unless it's your internet connection.

My ping is about 320 on a good day
So it's your ping rather then your fps... Did you download a lot? In my country most ISPs have a download limit. If that's succeeded, you shouldn't even think about watching a vid on youtube...

EDIT: Apparantly I removed my question to post your pc specs, you can use gpu-z and cpu-z to do so. Just give 'em a google :p
© Nudelholz
(07-22-2011, 01:50 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: So it's your ping rather then your fps... Did you download a lot? In my country most ISPs have a download limit. If that's succeeded, you shouldn't even think about watching a vid on youtube...

EDIT: Apparantly I removed my question to post your pc specs, you can use gpu-z and cpu-z to do so. Just give 'em a google :p

i got most of that but im not very good with computers so you should probably simplify it for me hahahaha Huh
Where you from?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-22-2011, 02:00 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Where you from?

Australia
(07-22-2011, 01:55 PM)Iamcreeper5430 Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 01:50 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: So it's your ping rather then your fps... Did you download a lot? In my country most ISPs have a download limit. If that's succeeded, you shouldn't even think about watching a vid on youtube...

i got most of that but im not very good with computers so you should probably simplify it for me hahahaha Huh

ISP is the Internet Service Provider --> the company wich gives you your internet connection.
FPS = framerate per second, it manifistates in either having a very smooth game, or a game with massive lags. You can show your fps in source games by using the following console command without the quotation marks: "cl_showfps 1".

Download these programs and take screens of every tab in those programs:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_cpuz/
http://download.cnet.com/GPU-Z/3000-2094...88513.html

If you ever post something about a pc problem, post the information provided by these apps. This hand out some vial information.
© Nudelholz
(07-22-2011, 02:03 PM)Iamcreeper5430 Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 02:00 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Where you from?

Australia

That probably explains the ping
Could anyone explain this?
Well now I have decent and good PC
My internet is 24mb/s average working speed is 15-18MB/S
but still my ping is usually 100-120 in evocity 1
and around 60-80 in evocity 2
but my FPS is still around 200
Same thing is in every source games :/