Evo Server Hosting
This was my best RP experience so far.
Me (Potato_frans) and my friend ([FL:RP]Moxew) started this RP, shortly after a guy (Wills) came and asked for a job here as a Computer engineer.
Later came another guy (kippsee) asking for a job. we needed a computer programer so he took the job. Then a hosting computer broke and the engineer repaired it. There were only one job left, that was online support. A half hour in the rp came a new guy ([TTP: S] Jan) he took the job as online support.

Other stuf that happen in the RP
-A guy hacked our servers.
-Some guy robbed us, and then the police came.
-There were an Apple store beside us, and we had a competition with them about most customers. One of the guys from the Apple store stole a Documet from us.

It was the best RP I ever had done so far.
The RP took about two hours and then the server crashed. After the server crashed
stoped the rp.

http://imgur.com/a/WdHqA
Signature too large, removed - DoomDude1
The following 2 users Like frans's post:
  • Moxew, Willis
Nice RP, keep up the good work
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-21-2014, 11:58 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Nice RP, keep up the good work

Thank you Smile
I like it, keep up !
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Haha, love how the server is on fire.
I think that's literally what's happening in FLs servers every other hour. This damn lag.
* Mist Started to do the RP with Potato.
* Mist Never got to post the pics to the forums.
/it Some scumbags steals all the credits Sad..

It was a nice RP that we did anyway.
(02-22-2014, 12:36 PM)Mist Wrote: * Mist Started to do the RP with Potato.

I made all the Dupes for it (2 Dupes). Then I gave mist the second part.
Then we joined the server and started the RP but after 10 to 20 minutes it got boring so we stoped it.

Later (two days I think) asked Moxew if we should do a RP together and, I said yes but what? He didn't know. So I showed him some of my dupes. He saw the server hosting rp and asked if we should do that. I said yes and then we started doing the server hosting rp, so no one really took credits for something they didn't do.
(02-22-2014, 02:09 PM)randomDK Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 12:36 PM)Mist Wrote: * Mist Started to do the RP with Potato.

I made all the Dupes for it (2 Dupes). Then I gave mist the second part.
Then we joined the server and started the RP but after 10 to 20 minutes it got boring so we stoped it.

Later (two days I think) asked Moxew if we should do a RP together and, I said yes but what? He didn't know. So I showed him some of my dupes. He saw the server hosting rp and asked if we should do that. I said yes and then we started doing the server hosting rp, so no one really took credits for something they didn't do.

Please dont go flame on me and let Potato type the messages for himself, please Smile.
And yes you/Potato_Frans/randomDK made it but I helped with the ideas and the spelling for the notes and the name for store/RP. Then it became boring because nobody really wanted to join us.

Now please dont derail your own thread since its a nice RP Wink.
It was fun, good job everyone who participated.
Ah... that looks, Sounds nice and fun. Keep it up, and if there is no people joining just try sometime again Cheese!
         [Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep