Itunes
Question 
Hello folks. I got a problem with my papas itunes. We were looking for people to ask about this problem because me and my pap aint the most smart at computer stuff. So i thought of FL community, because people in here knows alot of shit bout computers. Now we got an error called "42032"

We are missing about 16000 songs on the playlist. What i think happend, We tryed to copy the folder from the itunes libary original folder to and ekstern harddisc. took bout 8 hours with a bit over 51000 files. Now we are missing more than half of all the songs we have put in itunes programs.

Anyone one who got an idea of what we gotta do? Or do we have to get the albums and put them in again? because my dad used over 4 month to get all his albums in the computer.

Regards Danny Sikker
i hate itunes this fucking much Tounge sorry mate dunno what the problem is. but well yeah Itunes....
iTunes removed all my apps from my Iphone one time, as well as my photos and music.

I really dislike iTunes, but I recommend you to make backups of your music next time. I don't know what caused it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Tried google / youtube? Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3