Unban request: Mist
Your name: [FL:RP] Mist

Your ban ID: 44769

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Misuse of props&chair

Involved: A lot of minges were at the same place. But none of them needs to be here since its going to be unnessecary.

Why we should unban you: I am banned for.. 2-3 days or something like that.. I find it that length unfair for " Misuse of props&chair ".. First of all the evidence didn't even show that I used props, because I didn't! Second of all I had my chair up in the air for 2 seconds, then I deleted the prop right after.
So this is actually lying.. You said I used props for this, I didn't. Admin abuse? In my opinion, a little.
And then I take a look on the other ban requests that you accepted that is even worse than what I did, they get freaking one day?
[Image: bpDaEkD.png] Now.. Beflok, take a look at this. Do you call this justice? I find this ridiculous to give me the length when somebody did worse then me. "Reloading" and "Insidae" did something that is much worse than I did. Thanks for your time Beflok Smile.
I posted the ban request and if you'd taken any time to actually look at the pictures i put up, you would have seen that on the right hand side whilst i'm looking at the chair that your name is there.

[Image: A2332224896C0A2CA803383A33170B01062C949F]
(02-20-2014, 11:17 PM)Marco_563 Wrote: I posted the ban request and if you'd taken any time to actually look at the pictures i put up, you would have seen that on the right hand side whilst i'm looking at the chair that your name is there.

[Image: A2332224896C0A2CA803383A33170B01062C949F]
Woops.. I thought that you could'nt see who the owner was of the chair, my bad.
I have now deleted the part where it says the evidence is bad, I did a mistake there Tounge.
So you tried to lie and say it wasnt your prop even though you knew it was yours?

Do keep in mind that lying in the courthouse can result in a permanent ban.
I am not lying good sir. As I said in the thread that I have deleted now I said clearly "This is really bad evidence since you are not able to see that its me, keep that in mind another time you ban somebody". If that has been misunderstood then I meant that its quite bad evidence since I thought you wasn't able to see it was my chair. I did try to be exact and say that I knew that it was my chair, if that is misunderstood then I am terribly sorry.
What is going on here... You are questioning your ban length... the reason.... or stating admin abuse. Which one is it.

Dont question our ban lengths as they all are for a reason.
When I looked at the request
you= 6 bans
You should know better. You call yourself a respectful FL member... Act like it respect the rules and our server.

There are multiple reasons they got less days mostly due to evidence but that is none of your concern.

Accept responsibility for your actions and fix your behavior.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!