Cursed at excessivley for 5min
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
I was walking gonna go to KFC to get food when these 2 cops come up to me and randomly taze me constantly. Although I did not get their names while I was waiting for the warrant to be set on me which was randomly set. These 2 men named Barney and Jamie(Those are there Steam names) Came over to me and I was there for around 5min (Didn't want to break FearRP even thoe it was a random arrest) They constantly called me and I quote "A stupid mother fucker, You get arrested for no reason you stupid fuck" Yes they did this for 5min and they punched me too while I was cuffed and the cops did nothing.
No, you were arguing with the two officers about the rules and repeatedly said "I'm going to get you banned now.". I came and told you that you were wrong. You then called me a dumb f*cker. So I cursed back at you. Don't expect someone not to fire back at you. Not to mention I didn't punch you at all. I only got out once to tell you that these "rules" you were claiming. not once did I punch you.

Also, You need a proper template. This won't go through. even if it did have appropriate evidence that actually showed me breaking the rules.

P.S You've made yourself look like an ass.
Well for starters you haven't even bothered with the Template for Ban requests, second you were Rude and was being a Total Douche towards an officer cause he said no to giving you a lift somewhere so you Begun to cry when i told you i'm not a taxi service you decided to open your mouth with Abuse, Treat Players how you would like to be treated
Denied and warned

No template or evidence.