Last unban request-Arnold mcdildo
[b]Your Name:[FL:RP] Arnold McDildo

[b]Your Ban ID: 44611

[b]Banned by: [FL] Freezak

[b]Reason: BRA (42660) - Chair abuse.

[b]İnvolved: bobtinator

[b]Time Until Unbanned: 5 days

[b]Why should unban me:
Hello its Arnold again but this will be the last time dont Wory. Okay so me and my friend bobtinator were trying to RP then those two guys kept on tranquizling us and we were there to rp freezak you should understand please chair was the lasting that we would do, you can see that in my first unban request we tried to kill them,öthen make them stop, then make them come down, then trying to kill them from a closer distance but we couldnt then we did that I know that I shouldnt be doing that but we couldnt play we just kept on tranquilizing. Ask bobtinator if you want to I know that I broke the rules but they didnt let me roleplay so I had to do it can you please understand me at least update my ban date to 2 days or something veryzn thank you this will be my last post and you can see how much I love this server im 24/7 on the forums

Summary: they didnt let me rp I couldnt kill them I had to chair Abuse because I couldnt play thank you
Can you please read this ...
Don't bump your unban request, it will get read.
You're not allowed to abuse your chair under any circumstances. If you see a rulebreaker, record him or call any online staff member.

Denied.