Unban Request by Mr.Trance
Your name: [FL:RP] Mr.Trance

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:21066094

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Floating Props

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I got promition to build a sky diner by [FL:M] Verzyn. He teleported me to a location where he said it was ok for me to build
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
(02-17-2014, 10:40 PM)Doctor Zoidberg-Medicine Crab Wrote: Not involved, warned. Public building permission and floating props have no correlation. Sure, you can build there, but the build must be supported.
it was supported by an admin.
If this prop was indeed floating, then this is against the rules. Builds need to be supported and realistic. Having a diner floating in the sky is neither.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Check the ban request made on you, no way any staff member would accept such construction.
(02-18-2014, 01:06 AM)Enzyme Wrote: If this prop was indeed floating, then this is against the rules. Builds need to be supported and realistic. Having a diner floating in the sky is neither.

The Admin told me that i schould build it With Big props that could support it from the Ground, and i did that, and he told me that it lokked fine
I know for certain I did not approve a floating diner and I'm curios as to whether you made that up or confused me with another staff member.
Denied.