Ban Request: [FL:RP] Sammijammi & OztinCloud
Thread Title:

Name of players: [FL:RP] Sammijammi & OztinCloud

SteamID:

OztinCloud: STEAM_0:0:59626040

[FL:RP] Sammijammi: STEAM_0:1:49478863

Time in GMT: 05:00 - 05:20 AM

Server: V2D

Summary: I owned an apartment in the city, and then randomly i got raided by a corleone member. I managed to kill him in self defense because, he was lockpicking into my house and tried to shoot me. AND then after all that it started. OztinCloud and SammiJammi broke into my house, then killed me. And when i respawned, Sammijammi and OztinCloud came back after me. They revenge killed me about 3-4 times. When i still had the NLR Active (As you may see in the video evidence). Sammijammi hostaged me and left me, while OztinCloud tranqed med several times. They called me Gay/Bitch/Stupid with voicechat.

Evidence:

Video Part 1:

Video Part 2:
24 hours to post sufficient evidence, the videos provided do not show the situation you explained.
(02-23-2014, 12:30 AM)Verzyn Wrote: 24 hours to post sufficient evidence, the videos provided do not show the situation you explained.

Well they just kept randomly tranqing me for no reason. And you can hear SammiJammi says in the Video part 2 that he just wants to shoot me again and again. And thats proof enough. that he kept killing and tranqing me.
Insufficient evidence