[Open] BoatLyfe and Memanes Dupe Shop
(02-18-2014, 07:47 PM)Temsex Wrote:
(02-18-2014, 07:31 PM)kippsee Wrote: I saw you online but as soon as I joined you left, what time are you coming on?

I sent a fiend request on steam so we can work out times

Having quite a few issues logging onto the main servers tonight but i'm trying to sort it, added you on steam.

Your name on steam is BoatLyfe isnt it? It still has my request pending!
Added a few dupe for sale
What do you want us to make: Fair ride: Bungie
[Image: TIrE6Nv.jpg]

Where it starts on the floor and when you press the button you fling up in the air, The thing you sit in spins! Then at the end you bring it back down to the floor!

What server do you want us to make it on: Evocity v2d

Is there a particular place on the
server you want us to make it at: I want it to be able to fin inside MTL

How much are you willing to pay: I have 30k up to now, but I will try and get as much as possibe, this can be the first part of the payment, then when I have the second part, I will give it to you or memane!

When do you need the dupe by: As soon as you make it, really as soon as possible but it is a big task! I think Tounge I cant build. You can do it!

(02-19-2014, 09:19 PM)kippsee Wrote: What do you want us to make: Fair ride: Bungie
[Image: TIrE6Nv.jpg]

Where it starts on the floor and when you press the button you fling up in the air, The thing you sit in spins! Then at the end you bring it back down to the floor!

What server do you want us to make it on: Evocity v2d

server you want us to make it at: I want it to be able to fin inside MTL

How much are you willing to pay: I have 30k up to now, but I will try and get as much as possibe, this can be the first part of the payment, then when I have the second part, I will give it to you or memane!

When do you need the dupe by: As soon as you make it, really as soon as possible but it is a big task! I think Tounge I cant build. You can do it!

I know 30k would not be enough so I will pay in sections!
I will probably order something soon Tounge Cool builds!
(02-19-2014, 11:04 PM)TheFoodbelly Wrote: I will probably order something soon Tounge Cool builds!

You really should, the first dupe I bought was epic, I recommend to buy a dupe here!
Any Progress on my dupe?

It's been a while
(02-20-2014, 09:49 PM)The_Ghandi_Floss Wrote: Any Progress on my dupe?

It's been a while

I did ask Memane to contact you,

We made the dupe and it's quite cool, I wanted to edit a few things first before I show you it,

Add me on steam so we can talk,

Thanks
Boatlyfe
What do you want us to make: A funeral home

What server do you want us to make it on: v2d

server you want us to make it at: Across flea next to tides

How much are you willing to pay: 0-30k

When do you need the dupe by: I dont care
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

What do you want us to make: A ride called twister or something like it

What server do you want us to make it on: v2d

server you want us to make it at: The ride is small in height but quite wide (not that wide) , anywhere

How much are you willing to pay: 40k +

When do you need the dupe by: I dont mind, I know it will not be ready straight away

Extra: Boatlyfe,you know what it does, guide memane by showing the video Tounge
Want the Villa Building