Pulse Nightclub
Music 
Hi all,

Today, I finally managed to gather a great group of people to help me build my dream night club - Pulse.

I originally built a basic building framework dupe in the Cub Foods building on v2d. This used all 40 props, and therefore I required large amounts of help to finish it off.

Before I go into any more detail on the RP, I give great thanks to the following people for helping me create Pulse Nightclub:

- [FL:RP]BlackForest - Helped with large amounts of building work, primarily the dancefloor, toilets, general building advice etc. Also became Head Of Security for Pulse Nightclub, and did a fantastic job at protecting us from a rebel raid (more on that later...)

- [FL:RP] KingOfJaffas - Also helped with alot of the building work, primarily the toilets and general building advice etc. Became the Manager of Pulse Nightclub (I was the owner), and did a great job of keeping everyone and everything ship-shape. (I also believe he has some video footage of Pulse Nightclub, which I shall ask him about later) He also kept me from becoming a shivering wreck during the rebel raid, comfoting me in the manager lounge.

- [FL:RP] Anti-Killer - Did some great last minute building work, including a relaxation lounge, and the entire Manager's Office Lounge, which was a fantastic addition to the nightclub. Became Co-Manager for Pulse Nightclub, and shotgunned his way successfully through a rebel raid alongside the security staff.

- Troldefar - Built the entire lobby for Pulse Nightclub, stopping random minges and such from just wandering in. He of course became the Bouncer for the club, being in charge of admissions/fees/throwing minges out. He also defended against the rebel raid bravely.

- Susliks** - Built the Pulse Nightclub Bar, and therefore became the bartender for the club. Did a fantastic job for the short amount of time he was with us, and managed to kill automatic weapon wielding maniac rebels with only a pistol! Perhaps he should consider a job in the secret service at some point...

- KnippiPlayS - Became the much needed DJ of Pulse Nightclub. Successfully kept the people dancing up until he had some microphone issues, at which point he honed his more violent tendencies into becoming part of the security team at Pulse. He successfully aided us in the fight against the rebel raid. Musical AND skilled with a weapon.

Thank you all for doing such a wonderful job! If anyone reading this believes they should have their name mentioned, then please tell me! (my brain only works some of the time).

Anyway, Pulse Nightclub took a while to build, mainly due to a few contributors disconnecting or having to leave. I built the original dupe about a week or so ago, which was, as mentioned before, a pretty basic framework. Nothing more than roof, walls, and a horrible dancefloor (later improved massively by [FL:RP] BlackForest).

As more and more people contributed to building, the finished product was finally completed after a convoluted process probably lasting at least 3 hours or so. My fellow employees gathered in front of the camera, sweat dripping from their brow, but a smile on each of their faces. "CHEEEEEESE" they all said in exhausted glee. *Snap*. The employee photo shoot was done. Now to invite the president! It was rather a long wait, mainly delayed due to armed men causing havoc in the city at the time.

Finally, every SRU and police officer in evo city exited the Nexus Building, some with riot shields, others with daunting automtaic weapons. In the midst of them came the president ([FL:RP] fathertimegames). He looked tired and worn from the havoc he had just dealt with, so what better than some positive economic growth in his town!? He arrived, and was impressed by the professional atmosphere surrounding the establishement. In the wind, a red ribbon strung across the main doors of Pulse Nightclub fluttered. It was time.

The paparazzi surrounded us taking a billion photographs a second. Meanwhile, the president gave a short but meaningful speech as the signal to open the club. He finished his speech, turned to me, and nodded. I took out my knife.

"3......2.......1....."

*slice*

The ribbon was cut, and cheers could be heard from all around. It was announced to the entire city, and at that moment, visitors poured in from all directions (including SoulRipper himself). The music started, and out the dancing begun. Everything I has dreamt of had finally become a reality. The business was alive. People were happy.

At least for now.... (to be continued)

[Pictures will follow; if you have any pictures/videos of this RP, please post them as a reply; If you believe I should have included anything, or have misreported anything, then please tell me].

Love,

Alpmaninoff (Alp) http://steamcommunity.com/id/alpnoodle

[Attatched Picture] Interior of Pulse Nightclub before it opened for business, showing all members of staff (excluding myself).

[Attatched Picture] The President ([FL:RP] fathertimegames) arrives at Pulse Nightclub for the grand opening, heavily guarded by his SRU forces.

The following 4 users Like Alice's post:
  • Anti-Killer, BlackForestAdam, Mr Doc, Esset
Loved this Rp! It was Amazing! I took some pics too but they're not looking very good. I want to continue with it!

Anti-Killer the shotgunner...
It was so much fun going on at that time. People were just grabbing alchocolic drinks and shampagne from the bar including the president and SoulRipper.

Here are some images of the club owner cutting the rope.

[Image: gmry5v25wyghv96rwh9n.jpg]
[Image: ql6lekjrr1lea3rx34m6.jpg]
That raid... those rebels chose the wrong guys to attack, they threw molotovs to destroy the enterance and so managed to piss off a few very heavily armed men. ( i even got the no hud glitch in the fight, fixed it and continued fighting Cheese). A rather unfortunate if not epic finish to a nice RP.

[Image: Y4HPZ6g.jpg]
only one i got

Edit: you forgot Enzyme who floated (dem magicks) gleefully arround the disco ball whilst we fought for our lives and our dignity (damed rebels... Tounge)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Best Roleplay ever never forget it by the way Im working on the video so dont worry
(02-14-2014, 10:05 PM)[FL:RP] KingofJaffas Wrote: Best Roleplay ever never forget it by the way Im working on the video so dont worry

does it involve that shoot out with the rebels?
Kind of sucks that it ended up in a hostage situation.
Still waiting for the video. Cheese
I was a guard, but I had to go when you finished the build
You weren't the only one, we originally had 3 security members, myself (head of security) and a bouncer, when the RP started there was only myself and the Bouncer left.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!