[stjw35] Blacklisted for 6 Hours from props
Your name: [FL:RP] stjw35

Your blacklist ID: 22399, 22400, & 22401

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41812128

Reason: Public building, Spawning big dupes in the middle of the city

Admin who blacklisted you: ZedsDead

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
1. I was just seeing what the dupe was.
2. I spawned it in the corner of the map once near BP, realized that was a bad place so reduped it near KFC.
3. I was unsure what the dupe was because I only gave it a wierd title - rahahaha
4. It was nothing crazy HUGE. It was like 25 props which is nothing that could lag the server or anything like that.
5. Since when do I need permission to spawn dupes? I don't see what makes this dupe any different from the rest I have.
If you could please remove the blacklist or shorten it that would be great since I do not feel i deserve to be blacklisted from physics gun, tools gun, and entities/props for 6 hours just because of one dupe spawned in the corner of the city.
As i already explain to you in-game.

You spawned a big skyscraper looking building in the middle of the street next to BP. Not the corner. You despawned it and ran off and spawned it again next to KFC. Again. Same building. Public building in the city without permission is not allowed. And if you needed to check on your dupes, theres two reasons i have there for blacklisting you. First. When you look at a dupe, you can see a ghost of the dupe. Which is why i saw you spawning it in the first place, as i was standing in front of Bank of America and saw a big skyscraper looking building next to BP. I ran over there, and you placed it. You despawned it and replaced it at KFC. So again, you had at least seen it twice as ghosted before spawned out, and even once while being spawned out. But still, you went on and spawned it again. You have over 100 hours on the server, and should know by now that public building needs permission.
(02-14-2014, 01:06 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: As i already explain to you in-game.

You spawned a big skyscraper looking building in the middle of the street next to BP. Not the corner. You despawned it and ran off and spawned it again next to KFC. Again. Same building. Public building in the city without permission is not allowed. And if you needed to check on your dupes, theres two reasons i have there for blacklisting you. First. When you look at a dupe, you can see a ghost of the dupe. Which is why i saw you spawning it in the first place, as i was standing in front of Bank of America and saw a big skyscraper looking building next to BP. I ran over there, and you placed it. You despawned it and replaced it at KFC. So again, you had at least seen it twice as ghosted before spawned out, and even once while being spawned out. But still, you went on and spawned it again. You have over 100 hours on the server, and should know by now that public building needs permission.

Still don't you think 6 hours is too much just for "public building"?
You spawned a big skyscraper, which measures 8x8 in size, in the middle of the road next to BP. So no, i don't think 6 hours is to much. So next time you decide to check your dupes, make sure to do it outside of the city, and not in the middle of the road.
Denied.