7 days ban? that escalated quickly! i request for a litle bit less...
Your name: Papas

Your ban ID: 44295

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Proppushing a car

Involved: me and Jared

Why we should unban you: I just bought Donator and now i lost 7 days... can it be a litle less?!
That guy instead of help just spam "i will report you, you are banned" he didnt even try to help, i was fliping the car... i suck using propweapon, so im a bit slow, but well,
after i get car, i was trying to put in floor... and that guy spamming in voicechat "you will get banned blablabla" cmon i want some help not pressure on me!
Then i try to talk with that guy normally, he just talk like a king of the world, well someone that act like this... its because in real life he got problems, but well, he didnt talk to me he just spammed u will get banned i dont care blablabla, well thats it enzyme. You will ban me? well, do what you have to do, but if the rules are like that, so ban him, he demoted me just because i said "dont act like that", but well, you are the admins Smile
Being a donator gives you no privileges when it comes to bans and such. This does not affect our judgement of players.

What you did was unacceptable, and there's nothing you can say that makes what you did okay.
It is not for you to conclude of a person has problems IRL, and you should definately not assume they are raped by their father in OOC.

Not only is this insulting and disrespectful, it's also a disgusting move to make a joke out of rape. You prop-pushed, and it's as simple as that. You should have called a staffmember or just let it be. The owner could easily use the /flip command him/herself.

You already have a ban for proppushing, and you do this again? This only proves you don't learn from previous bans and this is why I agree to the one week ban on you.

Why are you making this UBR? You think you didn't break the rules? You find the ban to be too long?

You did break the rules.
I agree on the one week ban you were given. That means atleast two different admins agrees on this time.

ALSO: Your banreason is
Quote: BRA (42443) - Prop pushing a car once again, behaviour problems on the chat.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The owner was in jail!
The car should be arrested!
You dont get it?
Unacceptable behaviour through the chat + deliberate prop pushing with a clear intention to grief (raising a car in the air is more than prop pushing because the car was apparently stuck).
But whatever, ban me for 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 1 life. I really dont care anymore, maybe if admins were in the servers, some bans didnt happend at all Wink
Closing.