FailRP and trying to RDM
Name of player:[FL:RP]Nicolaj AkA Puddie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36186685

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: V33X

Summary: he was shooting as a gundealer at some1 for no good reason, that guy was just driving out of the city

Evidence:
Video only shows her shooting a car just as its trying to leave
nothing about what might of happened before
(02-11-2014, 08:41 AM)Temar Wrote: Video only shows her shooting a car just as its trying to leave
nothing about what might of happened before

Sorry but is shooting as a gundealer with such a gun at a car that isnt his is that not FailRP anyway? and like i said he just shot a random guy in a car that was comming from that corner.
for all we know that guy was fleeing after robbing him, and as soon as he left the gun dealer then armed up (as to not break fearrp) and chased
thats just 1 possible example
(02-11-2014, 08:47 AM)AndreasOK Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 08:45 AM)Temar Wrote: for all we know that guy was fleeing after robbing him, and as soon as he left the gun dealer then armed up (as to not break fearrp) and chased
thats just 1 possible example

Dude, you got proof right in front of your face that he's shooting a car. Which isnt even allowed to do in the game.. what the hell? And you gave me 3 days for punchwhoring? FOR REAL BRO?

Uhm.. a admin told me shooting a car is te last thing to do, and if he really got robbed he need to call a cops to deal with it thats how it go in Real life right? Its FailRP that he shoot as a gundealer at a car that isnt his, he should have called the cops there was a SRU force and a police searg to talk to. he cant just shoot in the city at a car where other people walk thatsreally un realistic. But thats not the case it is that he justrandom shot somebody for no reason @ all like you see in the vid.
I did it cause the car was stolen and the person in it was a proppusher

And u cops didnt do anything for it
(02-11-2014, 08:59 AM)Nicolaj123dk Wrote: I did it cause the car was stolen and the person in it was a proppusher

And u cops didnt do anything for it

the cops didnt do anything about it because we saw you shooting @ the car, plus you cant do the job for the cops without being 1. so still failRP. and we needed to chase him we just cant shoot a car like that in the city... thats unreal
you didnt do anything. After he drived away u Guys killed me and stole my car like Andreas got banned for
Plus i got here vid of him stealing a car him self and try to drive away and Atm the cop came (me) he got out of the car fast as possible

Yes because u Guys wouldnt impound it and it was a proppushers car and i got vid of u CDM, and killing me

and i jumped out cause it was stuck