Rain Fear RP
Name of player: Rain

SteamID: I was unable to find it for some reason

Time in GMT: 6PM

Server: V2D

Summary: Breaking Fear RP whilst being mugged

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EObc2q2Ed...e=youtu.be
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
Quite clear on here that your gun is facing the ground therefore I made a run for the corner to pull out my Deagle. I do not turn around so I am unaware you even have a gun pointed at me as you do not even tell me to stop at all. You also cut the video of the events before where you randomly threatened me and told me to leave a public area before trying to mug me.

As for the start of the video I actually do stop, although I would have stopped quicker if you were yelling something that was actually RP related instead of yelling "FEAR RP!" like all these other ban request junkies do.

Your crosshair is quite clearly on the ground when I begin to run for the corner.
[Image: d8b00b554da8699765a657ed49769a2b.png]
My gun was pointed at the floor for a split second because you tried saying the money was on the floor which was a lie. You ran away twice bot times breaking fear RP. You didn't turn around? I had my gun on you the whole time you know I had a gun pointed at you. I didn't cut anything I started recording as I mugged you to make sure if you broke fear RP (which you did) I had evidence of it which I do. I told you to leave the area because you were sneaking around and you kept stopping next to my doors and starting as if you were about to raid. I asked you what you were doing several times and you didn't answer so I told you if you did not leave the front of my door I was going to force you to leave. You still didn't and instead walked into the alley.
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
You're not being serious right now. You were under gun point for atleast 1 minute, and how the hell would an average citizen run away, even though he had his gun down for few seconds?

Code:
Remember, our roleplay is about recreating a lifelike civilization -[b] your character is by default a functional member of society[/b], so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.

Approved.