Banned while afk =/
Your name: Bit37

Your ban ID: 44141

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Mostly just me.

Why we should unban you: I got in a car with some friends, then had to leave for about 5 minutes to unload the dishwasher for my dad. When I returned I was banned.. I would really like to enjoy playing on the server with my friends tonight. Please unban me, I feel like the mod didn't realize I was afk and banned me right away. Thank you =/
I saw both of the rebels looking around in the police-car when I was both phased and unphased.
Why did you think that it's a smart idea to get into a officers policecar without his permission and then "go afk" as you claim you did?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I didn't get in an officer's police car, I was in UkyAnynomous's Volkswagen Golf..

We were all rebels riding in Uky's volkswagen, We were driving into the city when I had to unload the dishwasher o.O?
My apologies. It was indeed a VW. This is how I remember this case

Sauce called me regarding fearRP breakage:
Quote:[00:59:55] [FL:RP] Sauce (STEAM_0:1:47664376) said: @ Guys refusing to get out of a car of a wanted suspect

I teleport to Sauce:
Quote:[01:00:17] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: !goto sauce

I see that there are two people in this car, refusing to exit as the police officer was impounding the vehicle. (why I thought of police-car)

I tell Sauce to point guns at them and make them abide to fearRP:
Quote:[01:00:25] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: /pm sauce watching, tell them to exit
[01:00:35] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: /pm sauce use gun
[01:00:40] [FL:RP] Sauce (STEAM_0:1:47664376) said: Get out of the car
[01:00:42] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: /pm sauce /fearRP

I take note of both players in this vehicle are looking around and are aware of the situation.

I see both people are looking around, and refusing to abide to fearRP, and the one passenger responds with:
Quote:[01:01:00] xXMrHappyXx (STEAM_0:0:32890399) said: HEll no bitch
[01:01:06] xXMrHappyXx (STEAM_0:0:32890399) said: eat my shit

Both of you were given a ban.

I understand that people can be AFK inside vehicles, this is something I experience quite often and something I need to account for.
I am completely confident in that both of you were looking around and not AFK as you claim. This is why I chose a ban instead of TP'ing you directly out.

Note: I was phasing the whole time watching everything quite closely. Phased means being invisible as this is an admin power and I'm an administrator and not a moderator
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'll wait for a day obviously now. But just so you know, I actually was afk and I'm assuming you just weren't paying enough attention to my character. Just because you were phasing and are an admin doesn't mean you automatically always right, please keep that in mind in future cases and teleport the people out regardless to make sure.
(02-09-2014, 09:58 PM)Visual2D Wrote: I'll wait for a day obviously now. But just so you know, I actually was afk and I'm assuming you just weren't paying enough attention to my character. Just because you were phasing and are an admin doesn't mean you automatically always right, please keep that in mind in future cases and teleport the people out regardless to make sure.

Please keep in mind two things.

1) You are on the server and will abide by the rules, always. You not being at your PC does not give you any rights not to.

2) You are in no position to tell us how to do our jobs.

Denied.