[Unofficial] Infamous Mafia
About Infamous Mafia
We are a new clan, striving to become big and popular. Currently, we have about 4 members and are recruiting.
Background:
Infamous Mafia was made in 1952 in Russia by Fukda Polees' father. Fukda inherited the Mafia in 1995 when his father died over a brutal drive by. Since then, Fukda has transformed the Mafia into an agency that offers to protection to places all over the US. Although the main boss died, Mr. Polees has kept the mafia running for over 19 years now. The mafia's high ranks consist of the boss, Rule 34, the consigliere, Exit_Recoil, and caporegime, Smitty Werben. There are currently several soldiers.
What We Do:
We offer protection and security to anyone who needs it, except the government. We will not refuse service to anybody as long as the price is right. We hope to soon expand if the clan begins to grow.
Requirements:
-You must have at least 100 hours on Fearless.
-You must have less than 5 bans to join the clan.
-We would prefer you to have a suit, but it is not required.
-You must have heavy weapons (SMG, Rifle, or Sniper Rifle)
-Must have a decent car, VW Golf or better.
-Must be above 12 years old.
-Must be active on Fearless.
-Making the clan look bad will result in an immediate kick.
Allies:
BlackImpulse
Ranks:
Boss (Owner of the clan)
Consigliere (Runs all other ranks below him)
Caporegime (One step above soldier, highest soldier rank)
Soldier (Starting rank of any member)
Application Template:
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Why you want to be in the clan:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
About You:[/b]
Remember This:
We are a family here, if you do not get along, you will be dealt with. We all treat each other with respect and work together as one.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Much friendly criticism for you.

I don't want to look at " [Unofficial] [Recruiting] " whenever the latest post is on this thread. Try removing the Recruiting bracket?

More colors, sizes, pictures, backstory, etc.. It will make the thread more appealing getting you more members.

The ranks are not fitting to the mafia. The mafia would not have their Don named the CEO, their Consigliere a Commander, or Soldato's as Field Agents. More ranks are also welcome to make the clan unique.

Try adding a
Code:
<MSG>
to make the application much easier to copy and paste.

Good luck!
I like the trailer a lot, but I suggest you listen to Jarz if you want more members.

Good luck!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(02-08-2014, 06:58 AM)Jarz Wrote: Much friendly criticism for you.

I don't want to look at " [Unofficial] [Recruiting] " whenever the latest post is on this thread. Try removing the Recruiting bracket?

More colors, sizes, pictures, backstory, etc.. It will make the thread more appealing getting you more members.

The ranks are not fitting to the mafia. The mafia would not have their Don named the CEO, their Consigliere a Commander, or Soldato's as Field Agents. More ranks are also welcome to make the clan unique.

Try adding a
Code:
<MSG>
to make the application much easier to copy and paste.
Good luck!
Thank you, Jarz. I appreciate your constructional criticism and I will take your advice. I am new to making clans, so I wasn't completely sure what to when making this whole post. Thank you again, for that advice and I will update this post shortly so its more close to what you said.
Regards,

Rule 34
Sup guys, you have 48 hours to show that you are still active or you will get closed.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(05-14-2014, 12:49 PM)Floodify Wrote: Sup guys, you have 48 hours to show that you are still active or you will get closed.

Oh, sorry. It's been over for months. Close it please.
Clan closed per request.
Kind Regards,
Floodify