[GIVEAWAY] Murcielago (x1)

My best memory.. there are a few: when Demonic Hell showed me how to use the precision gun, now my buildings dont look crap! My failed Mechanic RP (i swear that was cursed) first 3 times i set it up, the dupe wouldnt save and the server crashed 2 minutes in and the 4th time we actually got it going and the second customers car glitched in the garage and killed everyone, it was hilarious if kinda frustrating. There are more but this text is already quite long
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Being on Narcotic's ship.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

My favorite memory was in 2010 when I started my first RP, I did this for about a week and it was mechanic RP.
Then on the 3rd day Fultzy came in with his Lambo and parked it on the car lift.
He then said he will me to be able to us the area to modify his car, so I let him do this and what he was doing was adding machine guns into the headlights. Then he unfroze all the props and everything went into a massive spaz and flung Fultzy Lambo out the garage and somehow ended up at BP. We then both got into the Lambo and drove in it with 2 machine guns into the headlights. No one would dare go near the car at that moment of time. Haha
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

So far, My favourite memory on Fearless was when me, Kiramae19f and Mickeythefox raided the president. I cant remember the exact reason but the sheer tension of the raid was fantastic, The Pres had hidden in the labs, So when me, Mickey, And another raider went down we fought for a good 6 minutes getting past each of the SRU's defenses. with Molotovs.
(02-08-2014, 02:00 PM)magia Wrote: 64!

2.. when I got my first BMW :3 and when I bought my first donator time

Congradulations! PM me on steam to claim your Murcielago Smile
Thankyou everyone else for entering the competition.

-Scene
Congratulations!