NLR D Cas
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] D, Castiel

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)43951

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Drogas

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) NLR / You should know better

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) All the SRU. (Do not remember there names)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) There was no NLR involved because the rebels were shooting government for a good while therefore after the 5min was recalled to the war.I had 7 deaths 1 in slums then one infront of nexus and was around that area for a good while. The wars lasted for a good while prolly because cops were braking nlr .I dont know for sure. Then later the pres banned the rebels making the war longer. A rebel that was raiding ran off chasing him inside his base where he killed me. So to avoid nlr i went to the presidents office and then reseaved the ban. I do not know what NLR he maybe talking about because i have 7 deaths. This whole event lasted a good 3 maybe 4 hours of shooting because we would see a cop shooting rebels once all the government dead therefore reigniting the war.

Thank You for reading this.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
I banned you for NLR because the rebels were raiding the nexus because they were banned. Once you died you went instantly to the top of the nexus. Hence the NLR
(02-05-2014, 01:59 AM)Drogas Wrote: I banned you for NLR because the rebels were raiding the nexus because they were banned. Once you died you went instantly to the top of the nexus. Hence the NLR

I died in another location as i stated and ignored the rebel when i went up there. I didn't know the rebels were still up there. A cop shot the rebel from behind as he was holding the president hostage and the president said wait a sec and the rebel ran off. So I wasn't to sure if i should of left or not because of that instance. All this happened when i was in the elevator and the rebel holding the pres hostage not 2 feet away from me. Starting to get into the elevator. Why i did not leave at that time and thats when the cop shot the rebel and the pres said wait a sec every one stop.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

If there is a raid going on in the nexus why would you go to the main place that the raid is going to end up? Even if it were over or not (Which is wasnt) The rebels were raiding the nexus and you went to the president. Which you shouldnt be going to anyway since you arent his guard but a response unit.
(02-05-2014, 02:12 AM)Drogas Wrote: If there is a raid going on in the nexus why would you go to the main place that the raid is going to end up? Even if it were over or not (Which is wasnt) The rebels were raiding the nexus and you went to the president. Which you shouldnt be going to anyway since you arent his guard but a response unit.
I'm pretty sure the SRU are sopossed to protect the president and i usely go in lobby look up with my camera from lobby and i didn't see any rebels and if the rebels were up there i was gonna go back down but that happened. THere was also only 1 rebel at the time when i went up and what i saw.

The SRU or Strategic Response Unit are suppose respond to calls that heavy back up. Not protect the president unless that is the heavy back up that is called say in a raid position. So if there is a raid you are to go protect the president. If there is no raid that is not your job. Going to the top of nexus is the last place to go after dying in a raid of nexus no matter if you think it is over or not.
Yes i know about SRU are like SWAT but where theres no calls at that time so SRU go up there till they get a new call and since when can SRU not go to the president office if they think its over? The rebel that killed me was also in his base as i said.Where are the SRU soposted to go then after not getting any call if presidents office is off limits to SRU?

You were shooting people in the nexus from the last time I saw you before you died. So you knew it was going on in the nexus.
(02-05-2014, 03:05 AM)Drogas Wrote: You were shooting people in the nexus from the last time I saw you before you died. So you knew it was going on in the nexus.
It must of been in the nexus garage for the stairs going up alittle. 7 days still still harsh considering i thought the raid was over.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I was apart of this Situation and I would have to agree with D, Castiel. I watched the entire thing and agree that a 7-day ban for something like this is too harsh.

- Approved by Anonymous350

Not involved. Warned - Enzyme