shorten blacklist - Mcs000
Your name: (Mcs000)

Your blacklist ID: 22024 22025 22026 22027 22028

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54755970

Reason: Basing with rebels, contrawhoring
Using the base a shooting advantage
Chair abuse, keypad too far, basing in the roof

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1

[b]Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I built an elevator with a chair and sat in it when the officers when officers were there. I was also basing with a rebels. I know I broke these rules and I am sorry. I understand a punishment is in order but I feel a 48 hour blacklist from props, entities, pysgun, weapons and BMD is un fair! There is not a lot you can even do on the server with all these blacklists! I would have to sit in the server doing virtually nothing for 2 days wasting a space another player could use. I think the blacklist should be shortened. Not removed because I know I did break the rules, but 48 hours? With the amout of things banned, I would barley even be able to RP.
I am so sorry for what i did and won´t do that again and i am sorry for my bad english Sad
You had a chair which went from a no-collided solid wall, controlled by a keypad which was situated on the generator prop, several metres away from the empty space of where the chair would descend, from an unsupported roof. Once up there, you would have a shooting advantage. You broke a plethora of rules and your access will stay removed. Perhaps while playing without access you'll learn and never do it again.