Evocity2 CityRP issues
I don't know if it's just my computer or something but for the past couple days i've noticed a few things that were pretty off about the CityRP server on the Evocity2_v2p map. I don't know if someone has brought this up already but just in case no one has noticed it I am posting. There is stuff in the streets, stuff in stores are knocked over and on the floor, when I was about to join it said there were about 14 people in the server but when I joined there were none other than myself, and a few other small issues. Again, I don't know if this has been brought up already but it was just in case.
This happens to me too sometimes...

Last morning the playercount was 15, but when i joined there where only me and a alot of cars out of petrol... ._.

I dont know what makes the problem, but to me it sounds/looks like a memory issue.
nice
I noticed a few more problems when I went on again... but sadly I can only remember one and it was that my friend spawned a firetruck (and yes he was a fireman) and it spawned floating in the air un-drivable. I don't know what this stuff is but someone should check it out...
Cars doesn't work, or sleep, or shipments.
The server need to crash randomly (message from SoulRipper)
Everything works again, and it's updated to the newest CityRP. Smile Except the amount of players, for some reason that's always incorrect.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thank you Soul! Cheese
Works perfect now soul :3
Might be that if there is people connecting to that mserver it shows em too?
Yes, however the player count seems to work normally again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.