Lost my cars....
Hey guys, I logged in a realized my mustang and Ferrari were gone.... I have 156+ hours and Im always on V2P. If I could possibly get my Ferrari Back and my mustang that would be great! RP just isn't enjoyable without a car...... If you could shoot me a PM or hop onto V2P Ill be on, or of course friend me on steam and help me out....

Please get back to me,
AtomicRed

If you need any info just inform me here or PM me.
You possible got money from weed growing and the recent days it was bugged causing insta growing. So, the money you have earned from that is removed and if you bought any vehicles with that you lost them too.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Temar wrote
Quote:If you have been farming a lot of weed
Then that amount was removed due to a bug that was being exploited

My suggestion to you is to contra farm and weed farm if you want that car back. And look at the bright side, you didn't loose all your money Tounge.

(02-01-2014, 01:28 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You possible got money from weed growing and the recent days it was bugged causing insta growing. So, the money you have earned from that is removed and if you bought any vehicles with that you lost them too.
The thing is tho, I only bought my Ferrari with the weed money, and I lost my Tides Truck, Ferrari, and Mustang. No possible way it added up that high.... Many people that I played with when weed was glitched only got their money cleared not all their cars taken, it just sucks with out cars I dont have the desire to play anymore... It just doesn't add up. Ive had my mustang for 2 months now, and my tides truck even longer.
I total I got from the logs for you was
4121 weed .. $416221
you went to the dealer to sell it 36 times

using a different method of counting the weed i got a total of 4128
so it seams fine

you didnt have a tides truck at the start of the 30th when you logged in, or any more to buy 1 with
the main different between start and end of this exploit are
not got mustang
do have +10 med pockets, 49k

now more thinking, 1 thing that didnt help you balance was buying seeds
that would of cost 10% so about 41k
this is something i didnt think about when removing
but have no intention of correcting as you and the others were exploiting
in your case directly you have over 150 hours, have farmed weed before so knew it was normally alot longer