Holsterable Molotovs
Title of Suggestion: Holsterable Molotovs

Description: When you do /holster while you have a Molotov equipped, you will get the item back into your inventory instead of just loosing it. This will allow you to sustain a larger inventory of Molotovs and have access to them when needed when you wouldn't previously.

Why: Almost every other weapon is holsterable. Molotovs should just be another one added to the mix. It would require no new scripting as the script already exists. All it would however require is a c/p into a new section of the code. By being able to holster Molotovs would save people pointless money and a lot of frustration when you realise that you don't actually need it out.
Also, to add to this, it would decrease the urge to get rid of the Molotov and to encourage aggressive role play.

Before anyone posts, I have searched if this has been suggested before but I didn't find anything and I apologise if it has.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Nacreas
Huge +Support!
+Support
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
+support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+Support, if we can fit rifles, knives and rope back into our various orifices after use then I see no reason to not be able to fit a Molotov or two inside.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41662216&b=8]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...072&page=4
CPU: i7 3770k at 3.5Ghz (for now) stock cooler
GPU: MSI GTX 670 2GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H
The following 1 user Likes digitaltomato's post:
  • D0ctor
+Support
+support

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

+support
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

+Support
+Support.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]