Blacklisted For 6 day's
Your name: (Steam friends name) Captainz

Your blacklist ID: (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example) 17866

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59387534

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Random tranq'ing

Admin who blacklisted you: Jamie

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I like playing the server but It's not that fun without gun's and I only random tranqed once and I am really sorry for this mistake. But the thing is I am blacklisted after a ban and the blacklist is for 6 more's day's and 17 hour's and I have to play them 7 day's to get unblacklist. So yea I am very sorry for this mistake and want to get back into playing flrp but I stopped for a bit after I saw that I had no weapon's for 6 day's and that just takes the fun away like when I am police/SRU people can just run away because I can't get them from a distance and when I am rebel/corleone I can't really raid because I can't have a gun and then if I get contraband I can't guard it.

I am very sorry and would love to be unblacklist,
Captainz
How come no one is replying to me?
The blacklisting administrator is no longer a part of our staff so the process will take more time.
Can someone please just make the process go a bit quicker because I want to get playing back again!

Please,
Adam
I would not have giving you a blacklist for 7 days for tranq'ing unless you deserved it, Which you probably did. You're a bit late on making the unblacklist as well are you not? Left it a little late..

Quote:Can someone please just make the process go a bit quicker because I want to get playing back again!

A Tranquilizer is by far the most least used item to Role-play with, Also How is this Weapon blacklist stopping you from playing? You ever heard of Passive Roleplay? Maybe during your blacklist you should try it out; You may learn there's other ways to have fun and Roleplay other than using weaponry.

That quote alone is evidence enough to the admins that you think roleplaying without guns is stopping you from playing a Gamemode that has so many ways of ROLEplaying. without the use of guns. 80% of my roleplaying time I didn't use weapons. Jobs that spawn with weapons, You can roleplay those just as good.

I don't believe you should be unblacklisted, But that's not up to me anymore. Maybe without saying what you said above in the quote you may have more of a chance getting unblacklisted. Maybe you should at least follow the rules of aggressive Roleplay rather than tranq people continuously and/or without a proper reason.
Denied.