Ban Request: Zedified, Derpy RainbowZz
Exclamation 
Name of player: Zedified, Derpy RainbowZz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67427638, STEAM_0:0:67427638

Time in GMT: 10:30

Server: 2D

Summary: Derpy: Hitting tazed BMW with the fire axe, stepping on taze body, punching tazed body. Prop pushing car so it exploded and killed a SRU.

Zedified: Backseat Administrating, Killed a government employee as government employee.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/O3CgJgygfv4
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well I know I shouldn't have killed him, but he was going around CMDing people with his firetruck, the President wouldn't demote him after I told him to numerous times, and he just kept going around hitting people with the fire axe and generally screwing around - he was trolling and I just had enough of him screwing me and everyone else around. He even used his fire axe to break into some areas of the Nexus. Further more when he was punching the body, that just made me snap so I just killed him to get him out the way; then I accidentally did my bind for the Patrol car and it got stuck, and he kept prop-pushing it (note I changed to civilian to remove it) and when I was just about to get in it he prop-pushed it which killed me and a few others, he continued to do this four or five times before I managed to hop in and remove it.
Approved