[SUGGESTION] Buyable Unarrest Stick
Title of Suggestion: A Buyable Unarrest Stick

Description: To make it possible for a black market dealer to sell unarrest sticks.

Why: I feel having no way to get an unarrest stick besides being a rebel leader or Don (or obviously cop) doesn't really make sense. If there is another group of people who aren't necessarily Corleone or Rebel, they have no way of getting their group members free from jail if arrested.

It would be a great addition to the black market dealers supply of items; and I think it would go right along with the hostage rope, lock picks, and keypad crackers. I don't really feel like it could be abused anymore than those items already could. It would be neat to see some more breaking people out of jail, as it is relatively unheard of.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 1 user Likes todcat's post:
  • ryan!
+support, most of the leaders would usually send men to get someone out of jail.
+support.
-Support

I believe that it should only be gang leaders that get the unarrest baton because in real life mob/gang leaders would bride the police to let out their mob/gang members. A example of this would be Al Capone who would often pay a police officer to let his men out of prison on a regular basis.

So I think we should stick to having the gang leaders carrying a unarrest baton.
(01-31-2014, 12:15 PM)Morbid Wrote: -Support

I believe that it should only be gang leaders that get the unarrest baton because in real life mob/gang leaders would bride the police to let out their mob/gang members. A example of this would be Al Capone who would often pay a police officer to let his men out of prison on a regular basis.

So I think we should stick to having the gang leaders carrying a unarrest baton.
-Support, if this would be added there would be more agressive rp. We have to support passive rp, not agressive rp. People would raid more often, which is obviously not good.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
+ Support
(01-31-2014, 12:31 PM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: -Support, if this would be added there would be more agressive rp. We have to support passive rp, not agressive rp. People would raid more often, which is obviously not good.

Welcome to Garry's Mod, a place filled with guns, knives, crowbars, violence, and a server with an adminstration team which regularly bans people for promoting aggressive RP instead of merely encouraging a passive use of it. Or I missed the memo entirely, and they're encouraging PassiveRP by banning people for promoting aggressiveRP. My bad, team! Blush
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
ECM jammers have been added to the game, you can create them by buying a schematic.

Done