Prop blocking
Your name: SrZ.Ghost

Your ban ID: 43653

Banned by: [FL] Freezak

Reason: Prop blocking

Involved: DÖMME #(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻, playslikelink

Why we should unban you: I just was on edditing and then guys came with guns to random raid me, i wasnt finish with my gate and the police officer closed it and then these guys stuck pls unban me ;(
Spawning a keypad takes less than 5 seconds. Tell me, how did you manage to not do it because of "police officer closed it and then these guys stuck"?
This is NOT because you was about to change it, In game I said to you it's propblock you just said "No it isn't, there's buttons" <- Or something like that.
But, these buttons was inside so you could open/close the gates.
I dont say anything like that. i just build this fast with the adv Duplicator bcause an officer said there some guys to kill you. You know this was an random raid.
[Image: 5wvw1u.png]
Member of Spectre Security
You're not allowed to build during the raid, that's against the rules as well.
and random raid ist allowed ? And it was before these guys was on the top floor
Random raiding isn't allowed, that's why i said that the fact you have spawned a dupe during the raid is against the rules "as well".
Yeah but i must spawn it because the other guys dont know how to use the adv duplicator.
You're not allowed to spawn it during the raid, and the fact that you DID forget the keypad makes it perceptible.

Denied.