How many bans until?
How many bans until a permaban because I have 11 at the moment
There isn't a set system of how many suspensions you receive before a permanent one. It generally depends on the severity, length, number and type of your previous suspensions. It could be your 15th ban or it could be your 1st ban, every case is different.
There isn't a set amount until the perm. It can range from 1st to 15th. It all depends on what you've done and sometimes they will check your records and that can mean that the ban is extended to perm.

Omg, I wrote exactly the same as Doomdude but didn't even see his.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
There isn't necessarily an amount of bans which grants you a permanent ban it is all down to the severity of your bans and if the banning administrator feels as though you deserve a permanent one depending on the severity of the rule broken. So if you have a long period without a ban your next one isn't necessarily going to be a permanent one.

Enzyme's comment sums it up on this thread basically: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid314576
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(01-28-2014, 11:42 PM)Morbid Wrote: There isn't a set amount until the perm. It can range from 1st to 15th. It all depends on what you've done and sometimes they will check your records and that can mean that the ban is extended to perm.

so basicly 15 is the limit?

(01-28-2014, 11:43 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: There isn't necessarily an amount of bans which grants you a permanent ban it is all down to the severity of your bans and if the banning administrator feels as though you deserve a permanent one depending on the severity of the rule broken. So if you have a long period without a ban your next one isn't necessarily going to be a permanent one.

Enzyme's comment sums it up on this thread basically: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid314576

So technical it could be unlimited? or is it 15 max?
(01-28-2014, 11:39 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: There isn't a set system of how many suspensions you receive before a permanent one. It generally depends on the severity, length, number and type of your previous suspensions. It could be your 15th ban or it could be your 1st ban, every case is different.

(01-28-2014, 11:45 PM)simplebeings Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 11:42 PM)Morbid Wrote: There isn't a set amount until the perm. It can range from 1st to 15th. It all depends on what you've done and sometimes they will check your records and that can mean that the ban is extended to perm.

so basicly 15 is the limit?

Look at what Doom said, it could be your 1st or your 15th, it depends on how long or how bad all the others have been. Though your 11th ban shows you're doing something wrong O.o