Suggestion: Using ram to destroy contraband.
Title of Suggestion: Ability to use the ram to destroy contraband.

Description: As a police officer or SRU you would be able to destroy contraband using your ram and not your pistol. If this is too abusable maybe the owner of the contraband must have a search warrant in order to destroy?

Why: Whenever you come across contraband as a police officer or SRU you have to use your pistol to destroy it, but because of the material of money printers the bullets can sometimes ricochet and hit fellow team mates. And at the same time while you're doing this you waste about an entire clip on just one piece of contraband with USP.

With this you would be able to safely remove contraband without having to waste ammo or risk hitting fellow team mates after a raid when they're already injured enough.
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • Aleks6010
+support Could come in useful. The ricochet thing is a good point. When you are a cop ammo really doesn't matter though. You spawn with 700 bullets how many do you need?
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
(01-28-2014, 05:06 PM)underatedstar Wrote: +support Could come in useful. The ricochet thing is a good point. When you are a cop ammo really doesn't matter though. You spawn with 700 bullets how many do you need?

You'll waste about four bullets to an entire clip destroying printers. Drug labs are about 4-8 bullets.
Destroying of the contraband was always weird. However this is really usefull. But why you need to destroy the contraband. It's illegal so you can destory it whenever you want.

Anyway +Support
I love the idea! +Support
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

+Support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
+Support
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
+Support.
+support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
-Support IF this replaces the shoot-to-destroy mechanic.
Why? Because if I shoot any kind of printer with 4 .45 rounds, it stops working, and to deal with ricochet? Order the other cops out the room.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator