Suggestion: Using ram to destroy contraband.
-support In reallife you cannot break printer's with a ram. As you said out of the material its made it reflects etc it has to be a pretty strong.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(01-31-2014, 12:04 AM)Demonichell Wrote: -support In reallife you cannot break printer's with a ram. As you said out of the material its made it reflects etc it has to be a pretty strong.

Why can't you use a battering ram to destroy some plastic? I have used battering rams to take down metal doors a few times, so why not gash in the contraband?
I still regardless -support because this is not the correct way in my own mind I think this should be handled. I think a /confiscate or something of that nature, perhaps shorter in the command, should be used to despawn the contraband in question when looking at it. You never want to destroy evidence or anything of the sort.
(01-31-2014, 12:51 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(01-31-2014, 12:04 AM)Demonichell Wrote: -support In reallife you cannot break printer's with a ram. As you said out of the material its made it reflects etc it has to be a pretty strong.

Why can't you use a battering ram to destroy some plastic? I have used battering rams to take down metal doors a few times, so why not gash in the contraband?
I still regardless -support because this is not the correct way in my own mind I think this should be handled. I think a /confiscate or something of that nature, perhaps shorter in the command, should be used to despawn the contraband in question when looking at it. You never want to destroy evidence or anything of the sort.

Or do what I do.
Get a tides truck, put the contra in it, take it to the nexus / secure location. Keep it.
Problem solved, and less contra can be spawned at once.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator

Its not plastic it's metal why else would bullets reflect? lol
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(01-31-2014, 04:15 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:

Or do what I do.
Get a tides truck, put the contra in it, take it to the nexus / secure location. Keep it.

Well then people would have to raid the Nexus in order to get their contraband back because they can't spawn any more. Doesn't that just promote aggressive RP? I'd rather have what Jarz said, a /confiscate command if the ram was not an option.
(01-31-2014, 07:35 PM)sgtbender200 Wrote:

Or do what I do.

Well then people would have to raid the Nexus in order to get their contraband back because they can't spawn any more. Doesn't that just promote aggressive RP? I'd rather have what Jarz said, a /confiscate command if the ram was not an option.

Yes, However most people don't know where I put the contraband, thus the point is invalid.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

+ support

Using ur gun is waste of ammo ...
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
+support Its obviously not what they do in real life but nether do they just shoot it, it would be a much more controlled way of disposing of it.
+support why waste 20+ pistol bullets just to destroy contraband

Or do what I do.

people may post a br because they cant manufacture contraband
[Image: HrITrDT.png]
Wanna have an awesome signature photo like me? Check out Jarz's Free Graphics!
(02-06-2014, 10:43 AM)Aleks6010 Wrote: +support why waste 20+ pistol bullets just to destroy contraband

Or do what I do.

people may post a br because they cant manufacture contraband

Except the BR would be denied.
Also, how the hell do you use 20 bullets per contraband?
I use 4-5 per.
Yours
Doctor Internet;