False Blacklist
Your name: Builderboy123

Your blacklist ID: 19826, 19827, 19828.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37453580

Reason: Exploiting

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I have logged onto the server after a while of not playing, I have logged onto the server in order to play with my friends and find I am blacklisted from using my props, physgun and toolgun. The reason does not specify what I was even exploiting, nor have I ever even tried exploiting. Therefore, I feel that my blacklist was unfair and would like to be unbanned so I can continue to have a full roleplay experience and play with my friends without having to play for 5 hours to use my tools and props.
1 December 2013 23:52:15 :: Builderboy123 (STEAM_0:0:37453580) is using exploit - models/props_c17/../props_c17/oildrum001_explosive.mdl
Ahh, that's what the reason 'Exploiting' meant. I had the command binded to a key because I was messing about with my friends on a different server and must have accidentally pressed it, sorry for the accusation of a false blacklist but I still feel that my blacklist should be lifted, after seeing your post I immediately unbinded the key. By no means though did I intentionally try to exploit.
I'm sorry for bumping this thread, but is this being accepted or denied because it's been here for weeks without being moved or a reply, am I being unblacklisted on staying as is?
denied, its only a 5 hour blacklist, try actually playing....