undo/shorten my blacklist, please
Your name: Smeltetost

Your blacklist ID: 21800, 21801, 21802.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8548521

Reason: Many frozen props in the road

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I am hopeing to recive a shorter blacklist or maybe even a unblacklist, due to the fact that I had no intention what so ever to make it dangerous, unpleasant, nor trying to block off the area by putting down those props. I wish I had a screenshot of the dupe I duped, but I dont.

My reason for putting it down, was to make people slow down, it had been a lot of crime and cdm in that area lately (slums), so to make people drive slowly, I put down some 20-sone signes, roadbumps and red `n white barricades. It was also my understanding that props that did not block the car or sideway, are legal. I thought so because I`ve seen it be done by several others, including FL-Staff.

I wish that you could reconsiderate the time of my blacklist, it is my first blacklist, and I never ment to minge, nor destroy the experience for anyone.

Best regards
Smeltetost
You had multiple props either frozen on the road or floating in mid air, also on the road. It caused multiple people to collide into them and caused major issues, as I saw your floating signs straight down in the middle of the road.
(01-26-2014, 11:39 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You had multiple props either frozen on the road or floating in mid air, also on the road. It caused multiple people to collide into them and caused major issues, as I saw your floating signs straight down in the middle of the road.

The reason for the floating sign was simply because it was standing on a barricade, but I guess it got broken by someone crashing into it. I would never just make a sign fly mid air.

I had it there for a while, and simply forgot about it. I`m not saying that that was wrong, but I would`ve removed it if I saw it being a major issue/got noticed over pm, ooc or anything like that.
Just never mind then. I have already "payed" my time.
Please respond faster in the future, denie or accept.

Best regards
Smeltetost
Expired.