Boatlyfe BR
Memane you are the fool who was driving that make shift car around. So do not post on my thread. Im sure the admin will enjoy talking to you about that as well when this is finished. Yes I am sick and tired of kids like you coming on and ruining role-play of everyone else by not following the rules, then throwing a tantrum when you know someone is posting a BR. Lie all you want I do not really care at this point. But the fact is Pixel was not there and therefore his input is not welcome, you were breaking rules as well so your input is not welcome. It took me 30 minutes because unlike you I research what I do, so I was looking at his profile, got his steam id, tried to see if he had any bans previous. This way I knew if he had always been that foolish as to insult someone after hearing of a BR being put on him. So again, memane and pixel your input is not welcome whatsoever. Do not post on my thread again.
[Image: 1320415-bigthumbnail.jpg] I am the pink wolf, bow before my greatness. -WolfPrincess2
(01-27-2014, 07:20 PM)KiraMae19f Wrote: Memane you are the fool who was driving that make shift car around. So do not post on my thread. Im sure the admin will enjoy talking to you about that as well when this is finished. Yes I am sick and tired of kids like you coming on and ruining role-play of everyone else by not following the rules, then throwing a tantrum when you know someone is posting a BR. Lie all you want I do not really care at this point. But the fact is Pixel was not there and therefore his input is not welcome, you were breaking rules as well so your input is not welcome. It took me 30 minutes because unlike you I research what I do, so I was looking at his profile, got his steam id, tried to see if he had any bans previous. This way I knew if he had always been that foolish as to insult someone after hearing of a BR being put on him. So again, memane and pixel your input is not welcome whatsoever. Do not post on my thread again.

Let's keep this BR on topic please, memanes car is a different matter and you should go post another BR on him for making it instead of spamming this one about it. Lets think back to who started the insults first shall we? I seem to remember me trying to explain and apologize to you when you started mouthing off and calling me an idiot and a retard, you are even still insulting me on every single post you make on here . Memanes input is welcome as he was present when it all happened so therefore he is a witness.
Once again, your evidence proves it was not intentional CDM, I have highlighted where your story does not make sence and where you have lied, you immaturity shows in every single one of your posts you have posted here so let's let the admin decide what is to happen shall we? and stop digging yourself a deeper hole.
I'm sorry but it doesn't take 30 minutes press Steam ID or to tab back in and read what is being put in chat. I'm hardly throwing a tantrum I'm defending someone who is has a BR against them for your own ignorance. you don't run out into the road then blame the car if it hits you, I would have thought someone with your extensive knowledge and wisdom would have leant how to cross a road. I'm sorry if you didn't realise that was sarcasm but that's not my fault. I admit I was at fault making a prop car, but that seems like the only argument you are left with as you screwed up the BR that took you 30 minutes. you haven't got a leg to stand on. You are calling me a fool? I'm sorry but with 200 hours you should know which side of the road to drive on and not to run out into the street without looking. I'm not insulting you I'm making an observation. You keep calling us kids, but we are showing you up for how immature you are being. act like an adult and not a spoilt brat. you might get somewhere.
(01-27-2014, 08:00 PM)memane Wrote: I'm sorry but it doesn't take 30 minutes press Steam ID or to tab back in and read what is being put in chat. I'm hardly throwing a tantrum I'm defending someone who is has a BR against them for your own ignorance. you don't run out into the road then blame the car if it hits you, I would have thought someone with your extensive knowledge and wisdom would have leant how to cross a road. I'm sorry if you didn't realise that was sarcasm but that's not my fault. I admit I was at fault making a prop car, but that seems like the only argument you are left with as you screwed up the BR that took you 30 minutes. you haven't got a leg to stand on. You are calling me a fool? I'm sorry but with 200 hours you should know which side of the road to drive on and not to run out into the street without looking. I'm not insulting you I'm making an observation. You keep calling us kids, but we are showing you up for how immature you are being. act like an adult and not a spoilt brat. you might get somewhere.

I do not care. You have said what you needed to now stop posting on my thread. You are insulting and rude, just as you were in game. I will not be responding to any of your childish posts again, I have my evidence, I have my witnesses, and now it is up to a admin.
[Image: 1320415-bigthumbnail.jpg] I am the pink wolf, bow before my greatness. -WolfPrincess2
Denied.

Not all CDMs are intentional. In the one photo your ambulance is on the wrong side of the road which means a head collision was probably.