Unban Request
Your name: Hawke / Don Jon

Your ban ID: 43525

Banned by: Freezak

Reason: Prop Climbing / Random Tranquing

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: My first ban request was for prop climbing, but my prop had been there for about half an hour when I owned the base beforehand. I was let into the base by another Corleone and did not propclimb. Why is a picture of a prop enough proof to ban?

The second ban request was for random tranquing, I did this in order to protect my friend who was being questioned by the police, it only knocked them out temporarily and did no damage, so how was it against the rules? There was also no proof behind this ban just a screenshot of me saying it did no damage. I don't understand why I was banned for this.
The trash can was spawned and placed there with a pure intention to prop climb, that's a fact.

Tranqing for a reason you mentioned above destroys any kind of RP and leads to agressiveRP. You're not allowed to tranquillize a police oficer just because he's getting questioned.

You're trying to find loopholes by saying that evidence on ban requests against you wasn't sufficient. But there's a thing called Logs, which can be checked.

Rules were clearly broken, denied.