Cant enter server! [HELP]
Hello Guys, i dont know if you had this problem, but i cant enter the RP_evocity_v2d, not the V2d build, but the one where it has 50 slots. It started with a crash, thought it was a DDOS, but these last days, i couldnt enter the server.. - I tried to connect via this page too, but still couldnt..

- Anyone who knows this problem?? I tried too pm, the admins, but i guess they're busy, cause they didnt answer it?

I would be happy, if anybody could help solve this problem
Sincerly Act0r!
(01-26-2014, 09:16 PM)actor Wrote: Hello Guys, i dont know if you had this problem, but i cant enter the RP_evocity_v2d, not the V2d build, but the one where it has 50 slots. It started with a crash, thought it was a DDOS, but these last days, i couldnt enter the server.. - I tried to connect via this page too, but still couldnt..

- Anyone who knows this problem?? I tried too pm, the admins, but i guess they're busy, cause they didnt answer it?

I would be happy, if anybody could help solve this problem
Sincerly Act0r!

What happens when you try joining?
k.
Yeah, what message appears? Does Gmod just close, or does a message pop up?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
(01-27-2014, 12:02 AM)James3000117 Wrote: Yeah, what message appears? Does Gmod just close, or does a message pop up?

I cant find the server in "History" Like it doesnt exist at ALL, and When i try to Connect from Fearlessrp.net its just Like the server is crashed. - means at any means i cant Connect at ALL, i dont know why..
(01-27-2014, 04:08 PM)actor Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 12:02 AM)James3000117 Wrote: Yeah, what message appears? Does Gmod just close, or does a message pop up?

I cant find the server in "History" Like it doesnt exist at ALL, and When i try to Connect from Fearlessrp.net its just Like the server is crashed. - means at any means i cant Connect at ALL, i dont know why..

Try disable anti-virus ( if you have one ) and dis-abling windows firewall.
k.
(01-27-2014, 04:22 PM)danger.zone Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 04:08 PM)actor Wrote:

Try disable anti-virus ( if you have one ) and dis-abling windows firewall.

- http://tinypic.com/r/sgoi39/5

Server Is not responding, its really mysterious. I tried too take off my Firewall and Antivirus, didnt help at all. The Admin wont answer me neither, so i dont know what to do.

Now one more time?

- The V2D server with 16 slots, wont react either, whats the Next? V33X?

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-22087421/Omfg.jpg.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And you can connect to v33x?
(01-28-2014, 03:05 PM)Jarz Wrote: And you can connect to v33x?

I forgot to mention that i am in the server again!
- I just needed to restart my router, and everything went fine!
Thanks for reading! And everything!