Unban request for Valerie
Your name: Valerie (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 43488 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1 (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason: Breaking FearRP, disconnecting while I'm talking, fourth aggressive/fail related ban (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: PREDITOR OF WAR (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: I don't really care about being unbanned, I just think it's a comical length of time. My "fourth aggressive.." ban should mean nothing with the punishment. I've only ever seen that number relevant when it's #10. To be completely realistic and genuine, this length of ban is the result of doom's ego being stepped on when I logged out. I removed myself so someone else wouldn't have to. 1 month 15 day ban is the result of me taking that away from him. It's like sex.

Like I said, I don't really care about being unbanned. Just shorten it? This ban is for the remainder of my donator status I'm pretty sure.
(A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
I warned you, very clearly, that there would be repercussions for the next overly aggressive action that came from you and your clique. A short while after that I see you sprint around several armed SRU, whip out a weapon, try to kill the President and then get gunned down.

I TP you to the roof to have a chat about it, you decide to leave. Anything to add?
(01-26-2014, 04:28 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Anything to add?

What is there to add?
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Thought so.

Denied, rules were broken.