Please read before shooting down
Title of Suggestion: Higher prop limit FOR DONATORS

Description: People with donator status should have a higher proplimit. I know one of the unwanted suggestions is more props but if it is just for people with donator status then the lag problem may be resolved.

Why: As a keen player I like to put a lot of time and effort into my dupes. However, because of this, a lot of my houses max the prop limit without any interior decoration. I understand that lots of props lags the server, so if this higher prop limit is for donators only,

1) It will not be used to prop spam
Who would risk being banned and losing donator time for that?
2) There is EVEN MORE insentive to donate
3) Donators can have nicer homes than non donators

Thanks for reading.
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
Quote:The prop limit has been increased. Please be advised that this is a test and if it's proven to lag the server or decreases performance, it will be reverted.

From now on you can spawn 40 props instead of 30 if you are a donator, or if you played more than 200 hours on the server.

Why these requirements? We believe donators will (most likely) not attempt to prop spam the server or mess around with props and players with 200 hours won't probably either.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=41184
-Support. The prop limit was recently increased to 40 for Donators and those with 200+ Hours.
-Support.
The proplimit just increased to 40, why would you want even more props?
It just got increased to 40 props, be happy that it's now 40 that makes roleplays ways better.

-Support
We're already pushing the stability with the increased props.

Denied.