We need more mods/admins to patrol servers
i was just rdmed as president like normal happens every fricken night so i cant rp anymore now its me locking myself in a room due to the mass minges and stupidity of people not know the rules please either have more admins on or start whitelisting and have a application process so the true role-players can actually play without getting rdmed and having to listen to mic spam every second. Thanks for killing me admins/mods failing to be on the server while probably on 2d or 2p rather than 33x just make a schedule not that hard and that will help with alot of things not just having admins/mod on servers.

I will be protesting on 33x in front of nexus feel free to join me!
Love, Flying Pegasus ~ not really
Now, first of all you are not supposed to post this here. There is already a thread ABOVE all forums, but as you seems incapable to find that, here it is : http://www.fearlessrp.net/announcements.php?aid=8

The admins are volunteers, not some payed employees. Scheduele is out of the questions, due to the fact that it might change every day. Show some gratitude for what they are doing for god sake? Do ban requests if you deem the "minges" rule break too much and that they are worthy of a ban, do not complain about it here...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Closed.

Read the stickied thread. Also, get your facts straight, v33x is my primary stop and v2p is after that and I know that is the same for several staff members. Also, as Myfloodify said, we are all volunteers, giving our free time and effort towards the community, not paid employees.