[Suggestion] Better dupe management
Title of Suggestion:
Better dupe management

Description:
A better way to manage our dupes via the website. For example, I tend to save my dupes a lot during building (mostly because of crashes) and, as you can't overwrite dupes, my list of dupes gets flooded. Having to delete all these dupes one by one on the site is pretty time consuming, a way to select a list of dupes to delete would be nice. Also a small addition of adding a dupe to all servers instead of having to copy to each one seperatly would be nice. It's just a small upgrade, but it would help me and (I hope) some other builders.

Why:
Because having to delete dupes one by one is time consuming, and a "copy to all servers" should be easy to implement.
I completely agree with this.

I aswell make alot of dupes, not due to crashes, but i make different versions of the dupe.

I.e: I furnish an apartment, save that dupe, then look if i wanna change something, make the change and make a V2 dupe, V3 dupe, etc.

Having be able to delete several dupes at once would be fantastic.

+Support
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Why not be able to do all that stuff in game?
+support
There are times when I FL would be slow as hell and I'd go to the dupe management and it would take forever to manage them. Sometimes my dupe names are too long and end up crossing over the lines. And the "Are you sure you want to delete this" prompt is just another pain.

+Support
+Support !!!Making folders for my dupes would be amazing since I have so many!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASVz69L7W3hLQRBhmurG...t2CUwFs2OP]
already in