Very unfair ban D:
Sad 
Your name:(EPICDUCK623)

Your ban ID: (43432)
Banned by: ([FL]Beflok)

Reason: ('ignoring admin building in public without permission')
Involved: (a)

Why we should unban you: (I don't think I should be banned because this is what happened. I built something in public. apparently I cant do this so he deletes my props. I'm somewhat confused because other people were using props in public. Nevertheless I go inside a building and build it again. No problem. I want to move to another building and, not wanting to build what I had built again, I ran across the street with it into a building with buyable doors. Then he comes flying in and says I violated the same rule. I attempted to explain what I was doing but he immediately banned me from using objects for 2 hours. I was angry that he had done this seeing as I had really done nothing wrong. As I tried to tell him this was unfair he banned me which made me VERY upset seeing as this was my favorite server and my weekend had just started. )
You failed to read the rules that is not my fault that is yours. You rebuilt it inside bank of america which I ignored for the time being. Then all of the sudden I see you running through the middle of public with this big prop with something welded to it. Thats not how you use props if you want to transport something properly you should have asked or rebuilt it. Also it was very unrealistic to city RP so please read the rules and you should have no problems in the future.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!