Suave Assassins
Guys guys I will be less online today since i have homework to do....( Alot of ) so ill try to do it as fast as posible and to be on all day long for being active and updated

- CraZy, Out.
Small bear, You need to take control and start setting some tough rules,
How else are you going to get respect as the Leader.

You're inviting Too many people after someone leaves.

You also said you were not going to replace a person after they got kick/left

Then you go and add another four people.

I know its your clan and you can control it as you wish, but your letting people slip through and get away with things.

Yeah, Some people helped in the war, So did some German citizens in WW1 but our army didn't say "You helped us! Join our army!"

If your clan grows to many, You must learn to control them.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
(08-14-2011, 10:05 AM)Jamie Wrote: Small bear, You need to take control and start setting some tough rules,
How else are you going to get respect as the Leader.

You're inviting Too many people after someone leaves.

You also said you were not going to replace a person after they got kick/left

Then you go and add another four people.

I know its your clan and you can control it as you wish, but your letting people slip through and get away with things.

Yeah, Some people helped in the war, So did some German citizens in WW1 but our army didn't say "You helped us! Join our army!"

If your clan grows to many, You must learn to control them.

So far the numbers of the clan haven't outrisen thirteen, the fact is, I am controlling thirteen people alone.

I am not organising training and so on because of the war, I just got rid of Marius, Fallen, Vauld123, and Sebb...

I then invited BioWulf, TheBlackShadowOfGod, The Enemy Snipaah, and CrAzyWire.

I admit, when I see an available person, who is a good player, roleplayer, I just want them in the clan. But at the moment this clan is the dream team and I like it the way it is.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Jamie bro,

I respect you, but let Small run his clan. It seems everyone else has absolutely no problem with the management, I actually find it more than ideal. He took an opportunity to invite good members, like most would. If you don't appreciate his management, you can leave or start your own clan. Its that simple.
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • Bolow, Small Bear
On 10/08/2011 Suave Assassins, SemperFi, and DiMera Family all worked towards taking down the Unit 211.

We successfuly achieved this, and they are no more.

(I was unable to attend, I was out and about and I proberly wasn't awake when this happened.)

Well done to all who participated, I would also like to thank N.O.O.S.E for their somewhat assistance in the middle/end of this war.
We look at war as justice, not as a reward, therefore we will not do rewards, nor will we give this war a name.

But praise is something everyone can give.

The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Visual, Bandut
Suave Assassins!

You realize we just eliminated both of our threats with the help of others on our first go? Our first was was more then a success. It went swimmingly at most times but then things got bad, nobody looked back. That attitude is what helped us keep going, while we did lose many supplies, our threats our gone, and our weapons were just objects. I congratulate every person in the clan who helped with this war, we should all be proud.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Small Bear
CrAzyWire has been kicked from the clan,

before people like bLaT and Chemicalcat go ahead and ask why I did it, heres everything he did today -

~He got banned from the server for prop pushing his car. (Counts as prop pushing, do not tell me otherwise.)

~He then got banned from the forums for posting an inapropriate video while he was high. (I think it was permenant)

~He continued to put up an attitued, spam, and be generaly sarcastic towards me.

If you want to go ahead and start smoking weed be my guest, just don't ask me to pay for it, don't come online, go on the forums or play on Fearless to avoid getting banned, from the server and the forums, and being kicked out of a clan. I warned him "Fine, you can come online, be cocky or sarcastic towards any member, admin and it's your own fault for coming online whilst high." and he continued to stay on and he is now feeling the effects of it.

~Saint start showing some activity or you will be kicked from the clan.

~2 new rules have been added to the bottom of the rules list, read them.

~We will be having a training session at MTL on 18/08/2011 at 05:00pm we will be having it, please send me a PM, leave a message/send a reply or tell me via steam for any reason you cannot attend training.

And thanks, it's almost time for me to rate everybody again and we will have one training, showing up to this training will boost your score dramaticaly.

Just 'sayin.

Just by the way, you can smoke weed and not be an ass... Just don't be an ass.

Also, I don't think i'll be much more active then I am at the minute. I'm not really finding any decent RP on the server and I've got other games to play.

Sorry I might play more in the future.
The following 2 users Like Saint's post:
  • Small Bear, Noobias
"The Sindicate" have recently had a misunderstanding with us, and I want all members to drop it.

That includes the people who decided to try and be a smart ass and get involved. -

One being 'iownuall'

~Anakonda is now back from his holiday, and we will be taking part in the clan events/training and so on again!

~Server is still down, I don't know if training will still go on, most proberly it will by tommorow.

For the record, the only reason I got involved is because I am in The Sindicate, so I had every right to get involved, as I will be in all present and future events. The only reason I was being a smart ass was because you and your clan members provoked me.