Suave Assassins
Its ashame, Vauld used to be more active than me.
What happened?

I have never once seen fallen related to this clan, and I have never met Sebb period.
We say goodbye to ZeroX as he is leaving the clan, to perhaps join another community. Good luck in the future!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Just want to put it out there, there is 14 people on the list.
(08-10-2011, 02:17 PM)Saint Wrote: Just want to put it out there, there is 14 people on the list.

I know that's why were not getting another member to replace him.

Damnit!
I Liked Zerox, he was awesome.
Good luck bud Smile
Too bad Zerox left...
Good luck in the new community.
We have bested Oligarchy Syndicates with SemperFi, and DiMera Family. All that remains are for Unit 211 to be abolished. Well done to all who took part, or helped in some kind of matter during the war against Oligarchy Syndicate, but the war isn't over.

As for tommorow if we do come across Unit 211, I will be your leader once more.

I would like to thank Dr.Noobias for taking over, and his great leadership over the last two days. Great work, and well done for bLat, Nilsson, Anakonda, Slowrider8, Chemicalcat, and ANDREWGRAHAM1 for theirs, helping to push OS down to surrender!

Rather large post, here it goes.

The following members have been kicked from the clan:

~Marius - Left the community, he may return the community, perhaps not the clan but we will see.

~Sebb - Inactivity - Failure to tell me why / if he had a reason..

-Now we say goodbye to Marius, if you wish to send him some love visit his goodbye thread on the forums! We hope you return as soon as possible and thank you for being with us!

-We are also on a ceasefire with SemperFi against Unit 211, which I was not aware of until today. The ceasefire has one day left (Or two I forget)

-Tommorow I will be adding one maybe two more members into the clan, they will be invited, I won't accept applications.

-Welcome back to Nilsson, who got back from his holiday I think some times one or two days ago.

-Anakonda is on holiday for a week, I forgot to post that I don't know when he will be back now.

-Trainings will be less frequent due to the war that is currently on ceasefire.

-Vauld you have one more day to show activity. We talked about this on Steam.

-About your scores, check back on them, I will be updating them weekly!

Thanks guys. I tried to shorten it down as much as possible.
Smile

Heres another big post! Yay!

Ok so we have 4 new members! Here they are:

The Enemy Snipaah,
TheBlackShadowOfGod,
BioWulf,
CrAzYWire.

Welcome all of you, glad to have you apart of the clan!

Members kicked:

~Vauld - Inactivity and failure to meet agreement to become more active to Fearless.

Message to newcomers:

On Page 7 we have scores of your progress in the clan, I will mark you down as N/A for now, at the end of the week your real scores will be given!

We are also currently at war with "Unit 211" the ceasefire ends at the end of today or tommorow.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That is all. Keep checking the forums for updates and more, thanks!

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • CrAzyWirE
Good Smile I am really happy they joined our clan, hope to see them active.
The following 1 user Likes bLaT's post:
  • Small Bear