Suave Assassins
Daily Summary

Today was an amazing day. We continued the war at the later hours and had I believe 3 raids. They raided us at MTL, at Cub Foods and Villa 1. At Villa 1 we pulled through thanks to Pro Ice, he saved us. At Cub foods, they retreated and what happened at MTL, I am unsure. We had a good day today but they are improving, we need more of out members on, alright? We had many hired extras which helped us out tremendously. I would actually like to consider inviting Zzzzap into the clan. I would do it on my own, but Small Bear is my boss. Small Bear what do you think? Zzzzap has great weapon skills and tactics.
No problem, also grats to me for killing the last member of OS @ Villa's xD. But too bad, we didn't pull through at MTL, aswell as Office (SuicideRP For me and bLat Tounge) Also thx to Storm,Zzzzap,Joester,Sgt.Rex. Amazing people.
Yeah glad everyone helped out; It was awesome because 2 people and me all went up to the top floor in offices and threw mollies while the rest waited at the bottom, hoping to see someone. After they heard mollies hit the ground, they also heard many gunshots and some people said in Cradio things like LOL and Oh they are screwed. Of course, the elevator goes back down, and I step out and yell HELL YEAH BITCHES!. I took 10 damage to the leg... >:3
I would say I am the badassmotherfucker of the day Cheese
Everyone was like WHAT? How are you here?
(08-09-2011, 04:54 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Yeah glad everyone helped out; It was awesome because 2 people and me all went up to the top floor in offices and threw mollies while the rest waited at the bottom, hoping to see someone. After they heard mollies hit the ground, they also heard many gunshots and some people said in Cradio things like LOL and Oh they are screwed. Of course, the elevator goes back down, and I step out and yell HELL YEAH BITCHES!. I took 10 damage to the leg... >:3
I would say I am the badassmotherfucker of the day Cheese
Everyone was like WHAT? How are you here?

Agree was Great and funny ;D
Zzzzap is in Iustitia Humanorum?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Dear, Small Bear.

Due to recent circumstances I wish to know whether or not your offer is still available.

Please reply to this message as I am in discussion with Noobias.

Sincerely yours, David Washington.
The following 1 user Likes Saint's post:
  • Small Bear
(08-09-2011, 01:06 PM)Saint Wrote: Dear, Small Bear.

Due to recent circumstances I wish to know whether or not your offer is still available.

Please reply to this message as I am in discussion with Noobias.

Sincerely yours, David Washington.

I would love to have you apart of the team Smile Welcome to the clan! Cheese

Good to know, I'll meet you guys when I can.
Alright, well in that case, in the part of my PM where I say you can only be a helper, scratch that Saint, put on the clan name and lets kick some ass! You have the frequency! GREAT to have you, Saint <3
Due to inactivity, Fallen has been removed from the clan. He failed to tell me why he couldn't attend, and I know he had computer problems but they were fixed ages ago. Unless he has a really powerful reason to tell me why he couldn't attend a single training nor help in one clan event, he is removed. I would also like to see Vauld taking some activity, and Sebb, Sebb while you helped, and I was greatful, you said you were active and you are not. And Vauld, I have given you as long as Fallen. Start showing some activity.