Permission please?
So, the admins/mods won't be able to respond or worst if there isn't any admin/mod.

So what If I wanna do a police checkpoint RP and there isn't anyone online to give me permission to place it. as Freezak and Enzyme ( Enzyme mabye ) know that my checkpoint got all the needed stuff, so am I allowed to place my checkpoint on V2D city tunnel map even when there isn't any admin/mod online?
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Yes, just for the checkpoint.

You always have to ask an online staff member if available. The only build you can place without staff permission is the toll-booth/checkpoint at the entrance to the city, if the President allows it. Even then, it must be rammable.

If in doubt, always double-check with an online staff member.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Brikaas
(01-18-2014, 02:27 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Yes, just for the checkpoint.

You always have to ask an online staff member if available. The only build you can place without staff permission is the toll-booth/checkpoint at the entrance to the city, if the President allows it. Even then, it must be rammable.

If in doubt, always double-check with an online staff member.

Thank you for responding that fast, I always ask if I may place it down when there is a admin/mod online but I can't ask It when there isn't anyone online.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Support provided.