BR Shadow Wolf - Bistup - TheGamingThrow
Name of player: [Ralidash] Shadow Wolf" - Bistup - TheGamingThrow

SteamID:

"[Ralidash] Shadow Wolf" STEAM_0:0:55971113

"Bistup" STEAM_0:0:55698545

"TheGamingThrow" STEAM_0:1:56416535

Time in GMT: 11:27 am

Server: 2p

Summary: So 2 things happaned to me at 2p. It was me and the 3 stated above on the server. I was playing as a Corleone and descided to drive into town to see what was up.

I find Shadow Wolf at the Fire Station with a custom buildt Rollercoaster (are those allowed? And he gave me a ride in it. When i was a few feet above the air he removed the dupe, causing the fall to kill me.

After a the NLR timer went out i got back into the city and walked up to him. Then he punched me for no reason what so ever, i pulled out my gun, and said (IC) "Punch me one more time, and you die" So he stopped punching me.

I walked back to my car, and thats where TheGamingThrow and Bitsup comes into the picture. Just as i was at my car, Bitsup took his gun and killed me.

Evidence:
I dont have any recording Software on this computer but i will get it for future BR's

[Image: FE4CACCA458B8DF7447E5A5EEAB9DA5017217D35]

[Image: B8F1AE8E1D29CF112EDF64F18760D74B04B642CF]
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

[ WITNESS ] I warned the shadow wolf when he builded the rollercoaster at the parking lot and he did not listen. he had no promission to build in parking lot... he asked that do I want a ride, but I said no. he maybe was trying to kill people. [ ADMIN ] no need for warning. I am witness and I saw the rollercoaster and I support this ban request
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I Did not Punch Him for no reason for starters I punched him when he threatened to kill me. He was demanding a ride when me (Shadow Wolf) and gaming where riding saying give me a ride for free. When he fell to his death that was not me that was the only person he did not mention ( Owen ) zaped my roller coaster with the remover tool he could do this because i gave him permission up till this time when he was using it to troll people Angry. The reason Bistup Killed him was because he shot gaming in the head for no reason damaging him Bistup helped Gaming and stopped him from being Rdmed.

I Do not approve of this ban appeal. Nervous

extra infomation: He returned within 3 minutes breaking Nlr, He also prop Threw his car at me killing me with a blue barrel.
(01-18-2014, 04:12 PM)[Ralidash] Shadow Wolf Wrote: I Did not Punch Him for no reason for starters I punched him when he threatened to kill me. He was demanding a ride when me (Shadow Wolf) and gaming where riding saying give me a ride for free. When he fell to his death that was not me that was the only person he did not mention ( Owen ) zaped my roller coaster with the remover tool he could do this because i gave him permission up till this time when he was using it to troll people Angry. The reason Bistup Killed him was because he shot gaming in the head for no reason damaging him Bistup helped Gaming and stopped him from being Rdmed.

I Do not approve of this ban appeal. Nervous

extra infomation: He returned within 3 minutes breaking Nlr, He also prop Threw his car at me killing me with a blue barrel.

¨Lol dude there are so many lies in this post i dont even know where to start.

1, you did punch me for no reason when i was standing in your entrance to the rollercoaster. I was replying to a steam message and then you punched me. I took my gun out and said "punch me one more time, and you die!"

2. I never "demanded" a ride in the rollercoaster. I took a ride ONCE when you said "ill let you try my rollercoaster for free since its still in BETA. You dont have to pay"
Thats when it got removed when i was on it and i died.

3. Owen wasnt even on the server when this happened.

4. I never shot Gaming in the head. His health was full when you guys killed me.

5. I didnt break NLR. I waited for 5 minutes then took the train back into town to retrieve my car. And when i died it was outside the Fire Station Garage. When i returned, it was at he exact same spot.
Sincerely, TotallyGG

Dude just because you can twist words doesnt mean you can get us banned and they are all true liar you dont even have screenshots
(01-18-2014, 09:18 PM)[Ralidash] Shadow Wolf Wrote: Dude just because you can twist words doesnt mean you can get us banned and they are all true liar you dont even have screenshots

Well then if i did break NLR, Shoot TheGamingThrow, andd Prop kill you, where are YOUR evidence ? Hm ? 'Cause i would really much like to see them if you have it.
Sincerely, TotallyGG

Just to say, I didn't take any official action, I was riding the rollercoaster when this occured. Your weapon was not holstered, it was aimed at Shadow Wolf. I was walking alongside Bistup when he opened fire.

I do not approve of this ban request.
Dude u dont have evidence and neither do i so

I dont approve of this ban request
Insufficient evidence. 24 hours to provide additional evidence or this will be denied.

Please do not build rollercoasters in the city or similar areas.
Denied.