Glade's Un-ban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Glade

Your ban ID: 40943

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: "Circumventing a ban, double accounting."

Involved: Me and Pavilion

Why we should Un-ban you:

First of all I would like to apologize for any grief I have caused whilst I was banned. I only meant to entertain but I have realized what I did was childish and attention seeking. Therefore i understand my actions were wrong and inappropriate and therefore I'm sorry.

Circumventing a ban: I had no intention of circumventing my ban as if you check both account IP's they're both different this is purely because I went from an old virgin media router to a new super hub 1, I also upgraded from virgin media HD to Tevo because it was a general all round upgrade. This is why I made a new Fearless account, and As I said I had no intention to purposely circumvent the ban but it happened and I am sincerely sorry.

If I was to be Un-banned i would still happily contribute in a positive manner towards the FL community. By helping any newcomers like I have done in the past or generally just be a positive and more friendly player. Its not like I generally made a new account to minge nor did I make it in anyway to take on a different persona. I am and will always be myself and I didn't change on the FL servers. I made many friends, spoke to many FL players and felt accepted. But since the ban on my old account I have changed in many ways. I played on all the servers but especially V33x. My aim was to increase the level of RP aggressive or passive to the point beyond general rule breakage which it was at during most of the servers up-time because bringing joy to newcomers and making them feel accepted is a good feeling to have.

Mainly, I have changed in many ways in the fact that I was sociable with administrators,moderators, even (sometimes) Super administrators and players and i also learnt how to RP which I have realized is great fun. I don't think in anyway I badly contributed to FL even if I did have 3 bans. I did contribute by creating and posting many BR's that led to a suspension from the FL servers making them a safer place for new players so that they can live the full RP experience without any interruption.

I may of insulted some people or made some people feel annoyed by my presence but not everyone can take a liking to people or me. But I didn't intend to make anyone really feel unaccepted into this community because I generally am a nice guy. I'm also a guy who does like to make friends with people and also I like to give a helping hand when I can.

In my personal opinion I have contributed minor thing to Fearless that have made a huge difference to FL members in my general opinion. I have on the odd occasion helped various new comers by giving them a starting budget and telling them to read the rules and to just RP fairly.

All these little points have surely proven that I really didn't come back to cause a negative effect in anyway and to just generally have fun and make friends to bring comedy and laughter to FL in the only way I know how too.
Zero tolerance violation.