Unban Request - Verenikin
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: Verenikin

Your ban ID: 42935

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: BR 41205 Approved: FailRP, unprovoked assault on the police, 9th ban

Involved: A bunch of officers, the person who stood (in the middle of a firefight) and recorded, me.

Why we should unban you: The ban is obviously unjust, not to mention the ban length.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=41205
Link to ban request and video above.
“FailRP”. Where is the failRP? My friend was being arrested for being an unarmed passenger in MY car during a car chase.
“Unprovoked assault on the police”. Unprovoked? I had my AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN pointed at the officer with his baton out, who for some reason still proceeded to arrest my friend – under gunpoint. Now, when somebody shows blatant disregard for your weapon, what do you do? I didn’t kill him, I shot him once. Now “b) User came back to attempt to finish the officers off, thus clearly voiding any sort of "Just to help my friend" argument.” is completely incorrect. What the camera doesn’t catch, is the fact that there were more officers around the corner, thus I tried to go the other way, when realizing that wasn’t going to work, I ran away. Thus doing the opposite, and proving my argument.

Side note:
Verenikin's forum account is suspended due to insulting the staff.
This is incorrect, my account was suspended due to a certain supervising administrator being butthurt. Not sure what it had to do with my banrequest, but the banning administrator decided to post it anyways.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You break so many rules, lucky noone catched you earlier.
Just a few hours ago, you broke fearRP when two officers pointed their gun at you, and you got into your car driving away.

Also, I saw you playing as gun dealer several hours the other day, countless times you got chased by the police. This one time, someone recorded why/it.

Thank God, thank Doomdude, thank Myfloodify!

Not involved - warned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-AQPLrt...e=youtu.be

"I didn't kill him, I shot him once". - Direct your attention towards the 5th second of the video. You see the officer, with the arrest/unarrest baton or the ram, standing there, where you proceed to shoot him with your shotgun. That is in no way a warranted action. If he was breaking FearRP, you should have recorded a video and posted a ban request on him.

And yes, you did come back, because as we can see you fleeing towards Tides hotel around the 12th second, the run back and start shooting at the police again, then once the officers started shooting back you decided to retreat towards Tides again, thus proving you wrong in your claim that that way was blocked.

I also suggest you drop the attitude in your own unban request.

P.S. I posted a note regarding your forum account since you went ahead and said it was unfairly suspended.
I shot him once, like I stated. How am I supposed to post a ban request if I am banned from the forums? I am not going to waste my time and the time of whoever would post it for me, if the staff do not care about the obvious abuse that happened in relation to my forum ban. And yes, I came back as I saw more officers, it was a confusing situation. In any way, I was wearing body armour and knew that I could still force them off with my shotgun+secondary firearm.
Denied.

You showed a prime example of what FailRP is. Not only did you waltz over to the officers and shoot them so they would release your friend, you later on forgot about your original intention and just proceeded to merrily engage in a firefight.