| Donation problems |
Exclamation 
Donation Problems

I really want to donate, but I can't, because I am under 18 and my credit card can't be used for online payments. if I ask my parents to pay the donator rank and few money packs with their credit card this is the answer I get " NO ! we won't put our credit card information online, because there is hackers " that is really stupid.
Some people say that I could get the donator rank for 300k in game cash, but then I would have only 100k for suits and cars. that is not enough money... it wold be odd to wear a suit and drive Golf MKII...
I don't have much choises now. I tired to earn Pay Pal money with clicking ads, but it would take 3-5 hours per day for long time to get enough money.
Please tell how I could get a donator rank please....
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Tell your parents PayPal is a reliable website that millions of people use to transfer money, and who you wish to give the money too is also reliable, because not a singler person has been scammed in the community with donator. If you have to, don't feel bad to drive a golf and have a suit. Just buy it for 350k and save up with your double salary perk and the occasional contra-whore. Hope that helps.
(01-14-2014, 02:48 PM)sashow1000 Wrote: I tired to earn Pay Pal money with clicking ads, but it would take 3-5 hours per day for long time to get enough money.

Give up on that already. Not worth your time.

Only thing I can recommend you is to save up in-game money to purchase an upgrade. And uhm... 300k won't cut it. I would go for at least 350k in-game money for an upgrade.
well I sure love suits, but there is down sides on donator rank too. douple salary will stop after 3 months ( I play for weekends and study on weeks ) so not much time. also I can't wear suits after 3 months
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I usually get the game answer as you, I don't know about the country you live in, but I go to Tesco in the UK and I buy these things called 3V Pre-Paid cards are literally voucher cards that work like credit cards. You buy them and enter the details into this website - https://www.3vprepaid.com/
They are ran by Visa so it is very trust worthy and all my online spending comes from there. I hope this helps you Smile
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(01-14-2014, 02:48 PM)sashow1000 Wrote: Donation Problems

I really want to donate, but I can't, because I am under 18 and my credit card can't be used for online payments. if I ask my parents to pay the donator rank and few money packs with their credit card this is the answer I get " NO ! we won't put our credit card information online, because there is hackers " that is really stupid.
Some people say that I could get the donator rank for 300k in game cash, but then I would have only 100k for suits and cars. that is not enough money... it wold be odd to wear a suit and drive Golf MKII...
I don't have much choises now. I tired to earn Pay Pal money with clicking ads, but it would take 3-5 hours per day for long time to get enough money.
Please tell how I could get a donator rank please....

Become a corleone, do contraband and weed.
You will get 300k eventually
Once you buy donator status, you can repeat the process but use the money for cars/suits
[Image: HrITrDT.png]
Wanna have an awesome signature photo like me? Check out Jarz's Free Graphics!